Tory leadership contest 2024

Just now, Wing Commander said:

If fake pictures float your boat then who am I to cast judgement. 

The fake pictures floated your boat Westy, otherwise you wouldn’t have come out with the Labour jibe.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Crikey, the screaming of "Misogyny"would be rife if someone said that about a labour MP.

No just saying it as it is. 

Being an appalling person is not limited to male or female - sure the label I choose to ascribe to them bitch or bast*** might be. 

The issue is there and further here:

“Kemi Badenoch violated me, assaulted the free press and still refuses to apologise” | Evening Standard

She comes across as a really unpleasant person who should not be anywhere near the leadership.

Do you think her behaviour is okay? Or are you going to play games about left versus right, and what aboutery someone calling someone on the left blah blah.

If Ange Rayner was accused of even half the stuff Badenoch has - the BBC would be on to it, the press would be on to it, the internet would be demands for her to be burned at the stake. So no need to try to play the victim on behalf of Kemi. She's no victim.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

No just saying it as it is. 

Being an appalling person is not limited to male or female - sure the label I choose to ascribe to them bitch or bast*** might be. 

The issue is there and further here:

“Kemi Badenoch violated me, assaulted the free press and still refuses to apologise” | Evening Standard

She comes across as a really unpleasant person who should not be anywhere near the leadership.

Do you think her behaviour is okay? Or are you going to play games about left versus right, and what aboutery someone calling someone on the left blah blah.

If Ange Rayner was accused of even half the stuff Badenoch has - the BBC would be on to it, the press would be on to it, the internet would be demands for her to be burned at the stake. So no need to try to play the victim on behalf of Kemi. She's no victim.

Bad day?

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Bad day?

No....not at all - and at least I'm not one of Badenoch's unfortunate underlings. I would have bad days then

But what I said about Badenoch is fair enough. Would you like to be treated like that?

Or this:

She just oozes entitlement and arrogance.

33 minutes ago, BigPP said:

She seriously thinks trans ideology cost them the election?

I know....You'd think some of her Tory colleagues would take her to one side and have a 'friendly chat' to her.