Tory leadership contest 2024

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

I have just read her Wikipedia page, she doesn't seem to have any principles, her degree is in Master of Engineering, not sure what relevance that has in Parliament. She lived abroad as a child, so not too familiar with the UK.

Full weight Clown post .

15 hours ago, El Cid said:

I have just read her Wikipedia page, she doesn't seem to have any principles, her degree is in Master of Engineering, not sure what relevance that has in Parliament. She lived abroad as a child, so not too familiar with the UK.

Neither does Starmer's wiki page, what's your point?

Its not compulsory to have a politics degree to become a politician.

And she's lived in this country for 28 years - longer than the actual age of some of Labour's MPs.

15 hours ago, El Cid said:

My bold. 

Hang on.  I'll just go on Wikipedia & do a few amendments & give her some principles. 

🙄 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Neither does Starmer's wiki page, what's your point?

Its not compulsory to have a politics degree to become a politician.

And she's lived in this country for 28 years - longer than the actual age of some of Labour's MPs.

Back in 2019, before Starmer put his name forward for the Lab leadership, his Wikipedia page was amended, whether by him or on the orders of him, to remove any references that had been there for years, that he was a millionaire. 

Labour, Reform and Lib Dems will be rubbing their hands with glee, looks like the Tories are going to try and out right wing Reform instead of woo back voters from the centre.

Will it work?

Will they end up in the wilderness for longer?

Will they be voting in a new leader before the next election?

Will Johnson make his comeback?