Cosmetic surgery or a wig?

27 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Ive often thought about shaving my head but I have a very round heeed so I don't think it would suit me!!

It must be lovely on a hot day.

Oh its great.  Even on a cold winter's morning it's refreshing. 

Ask your barber for a number 8 all over.  That's an inch.  If that suits try a 7...6...etc.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Ive often thought about shaving my head but I have a very round heeed so I don't think it would suit me!!

It must be lovely on a hot day.

I shave my head, the thought of people having differently shaped heads had not crossed my mind, they all look the same to me.

At least ladies don't shave their heads, but maybe we will all shave and wear lycra in the distant future.

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Oh its great.  Even on a cold winter's morning it's refreshing. 

Ask your barber for a number 8 all over.  That's an inch.  If that suits try a 7...6...etc.

I don't think I am brave enough to be honest, always had flowing locks, but now I am approaching 60 it's obviously thinning a tad on top!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't think I am brave enough to be honest, always had flowing locks, but now I am approaching 60 it's obviously thinning a tad on top!

Sod the thinning bit on top, keep the hair! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You can buy a hairpiece for about £5.

That's a small price toupee..

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Fortunately, Mother Nature has been kind to me . With my flowing golden locks and tall muscular body , there is nothing that could enhance my beauty .😍

Bet you look lovely in a bikini, hackey!😀

echo.

5 hours ago, francypants said:

I can't stand balding men with ponytails.    :loopy:

At one point, many moons ago,  when I was teaching I let my hair grow long at the back. Some of the lads noticed and one asked what that hairstyle was called. I said go and find out; that can be your homework task.

The next day he came in with a beaming smile and said ‘ Sir, I’ve found out what your hairstyle is called. It’s a mallet!

Well I did teach Craft, Design and Technology so what did I expect. He was only a letter short of being right.😆

echo.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, redruby said:

I saw one in Poundland.  

That’s good redruby you could buy 5 different colours and get 2 free then have a different appearance everyday of the week.😁

echo.