Cosmetic surgery or a wig?

Thanks for that redruby.

Never had a buzz cut as I missed out on conscription and have never been detained at her or his majesty’s pleasure.

Neither had need for a sweep over. The only Sweep I’ve ever known is a pal of Sooty!😄

Grew my hair long in the ‘60s and I should really get it cut more frequently nowadays.

Recall when schools provided hairnets to wear for the lads when they were operating machines in the workshops. Those were the days!

As for the grey colour, well I’ll leave it at that and grow old gracefully.

echo.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, echo beach said:

Grew my hair long in the ‘60s and I should really get it cut more frequently nowadays...

... As for the grey colour, well I’ll leave it at that and grow old gracefully.

echo.

Sounds good to me. Forget the haircut. I have. 🕊

54 minutes ago, echo beach said:

Thanks for that redruby.

Never had a buzz cut as I missed out on conscription and have never been detained at her or his majesty’s pleasure.

Neither had need for a sweep over. The only Sweep I’ve ever known is a pal of Sooty!😄

Grew my hair long in the ‘60s and I should really get it cut more frequently nowadays.

Recall when schools provided hairnets to wear for the lads when they were operating machines in the workshops. Those were the days!

As for the grey colour, well I’ll leave it at that and grow old gracefully.

echo.

Grecian 2000 is available at a very reasonable price

https://www.123hairandbeauty.co.uk/hair-products-c1/hair-colour-c78/permanent-colour-c80/grecian-2000-lotion-with-conditioner-p16164

On 07/07/2024 at 13:34, redruby said:

Shaven heads are starting to go out of fashion.  The word on the street is that the ‘sweep over’ style (known also as a ‘comb over’) is making a come back.  
Failing that you, the old ‘syrup of figs’ is a good alternative.  

Oh hell no , I can't abide the comb over . Just shave it off & have done with it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redruby said:

Thanks for that redruby but if they were giving it away I wouldn’t want it. After all it’s 24 years old;   well past it’s sell by date!😄

echo.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, echo beach said:

Thanks for that redruby but if they were giving it away I wouldn’t want it. After all it’s 24 years old;   well past it’s sell by date!😄

echo.

Or tried and tested depending on how you look at it!

• Thanks 1

On 08/07/2024 at 13:21, cressida said:

Personally I don't find white-haired men attractive, it usually comes with very pale or pasty skin making them look ill -  the best hairstyle for men over fifty is the old standby - the crewcut,  saw a guy in Stockport years ago and he looked like Lee Marvin.

I don’t mind white or grey hair on a man it’s better than the jet black dyed look that a lot of the men have today.. they are obviously white or grey underneath !