Stones, Wards, Whitbread - all good bitters now gone

2 hours ago, wearysmith said:

Having a respectably meaty Magnet right now in Hoyland. I'm not fussed about the pump-logo they're using though. Prefer their historic one.

download.jpg.58807395687459c7c32030bb61631238.jpg     0-17.jpg.848b31c27695182d0db8fb702ab6a0c1.jpg

I sgree

15 minutes ago, bassett one said:

thats a top beer ,tasty and has a bit of strengh pulled many a pint ,if kept right and pipes clean its great 

Eileen, "Padders Bar" barmaid likes "Dickens Cider" says its smooth and creamy..

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

Eileen, "Padders Bar" barmaid likes "Dickens Cider" says its smooth and creamy..

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

Dickens cider pie very nice 👌 

Some beauties in The Perch tonight.

The prickly pear cactus beer was more like a fruit drink. Not strong. Very refreshing though.

The Jet was perhaps a tad too warm - but still went down well.

0-18.jpg.b4aef10dec40998ac6faf775701d8eda.jpg0-17.jpg.a58f9220ac8415860e24cb08bc25d13b.jpg0-15.jpg.b0a3b640d4984da59465500305bb37d4.jpg

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I've never been a beer drinker but I once went in a pub and they had an ale called "A good shag".

The Barmaid was a stunner and I couldn't resist asking he if I could have a good shag.

True story.

Where the pub was you had to drive across a River to get to it.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

I've never been a beer drinker but I once went in a pub and they had an ale called "A good shag".

The Barmaid was a stunner and I couldn't resist asking he if I could have a good shag.

True story.

Did you get one?

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

Did you get one?

padders bar has some buxum ladys behind the bar, after 10 pints they are really good looking ladys , pity they turn to hulk if you get on there bad side, well atleast theres railings to hold onto until the cab arrives