Owls disclose matchday prices.

Match day pricing is very harsh on those that either don’t have the finance to afford a season ticket or have restrictions on being able to attend every home game & have to pick & choose the games they want to attend….especially if they have kids who want to go too….

£54 for a ticket in the South Stand for a Category A game …ridiculous…

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Match day pricing is very harsh on those that either don’t have the finance to afford a season ticket or have restrictions on being able to attend every home game & have to pick & choose the games they want to attend….especially if they have kids who want to go too….

£54 for a ticket in the South Stand for a Category A game …ridiculous…

A season ticket doesn't really work for me, these prices will just mean I attend less games, I assume many others will be in the same boat, the club needs to be more sustainable on not relying on picking fans pockets and playing on their loyalt.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Top4719 said:

A season ticket doesn't really work for me, these prices will just mean I attend less games, I assume many others will be in the same boat, the club needs to be more sustainable on not relying on picking fans pockets and playing on their loyalt.

Yes same. I work too many games so wouldn't be worthwhile aswell as the initial cost. Just means there's even less games I'll be able to attend unfortunately.

well here we go again want improvement ,want a better team and a top manager, dont you think mr chansiri pays out enough? it not that he objects but its so costly , SUFC they are okay they have millions we dont so its D1 or pay up. but all most want is top players,top manager, pay millions for players and pay next to nowt for the games, but you all will blame mr chansiri, if he puts up prices and gets better players he wrong, or gets terrible players for nowt on low wages and we go down hes wrong you cannot have it always?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bassett one said:

well here we go again want improvement ,want a better team and a top manager, dont you think mr chansiri pays out enough? it not that he objects but its so costly , SUFC they are okay they have millions we dont so its D1 or pay up. but all most want is top players,top manager, pay millions for players and pay next to nowt for the games, but you all will blame mr chansiri, if he puts up prices and gets better players he wrong, or gets terrible players for nowt on low wages and we go down hes wrong you cannot have it always?

He could always look at how other clubs have operated for decades and follow that.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

He could always look at how other clubs have operated for decades and follow that.

He could also come out & explain how he’s come to the conclusion that fleecing supporters on merchandise & ticket prices over & above the vast majority of other EFL & Premier League clubs across the country is acceptable in his eyes ….but he won’t do that either…

• Like 2