Weather Modification. Should We Be Worried?

Just now, RollingJ said:

So, basically, you are making things up as you go along, to suit your interpretations.

What a strange reply.

Asking questions is making stuff up now?

Having opinions is making stuff up now?

My interpretation is it looks abnormal. Am I wrong interpreting it that way? 

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

So, basically, you are making things up as you go along, to suit your interpretations.

That's what conspiracy theorists do, it looks odd so it must be a conspiracy

I have to say , I read through a massive thread on Chem trails . It was very interesting , some comments were very funny . But I have seen this phenomenon . I feel it's something we have to pay the price for flying 

11 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

What 'price'?

Royal Meteorological Society - Contrail clouds and climate change:

Are contrails bad?

White lines criss-crossing a blue sky on a summer’s day may look innocent, but they are having a big impact on the environment. In fact, contrails could be responsible for more warming than the carbon emissions from their fuel. According to a paper published in Atmospheric Environment, the present impact of contrail cirrus is far larger than that from historial emissions of greenhouse gases emitted by aircraft (The contribution of global aviation to anthropogenic climate forcing for 2000 to 2018).

Before we go any further it’s important to stress that we are not talking about ‘chemtrails’ or chemical trails here. There is no credible evidence that shadowy forces are routinely using aircraft to spray the planet with toxic chemicals for nefarious purposes, such as weather modification or mind control. Plus, given the high altitude that contrails form at, it is unlikely that any purported chemicals would even reach ground level.

They may not be chemtrails, but contrails can affect our climate via radiative forcing, disrupting the balance between the sun’s incoming solar radiation and the heat being emitted from the Earth’s surface. In other words, persistent contrail clouds can trap heat in the atmosphere.

18 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Fair enough, @altus , but that, as the article states, is an effect of contrails, not an attempt by 'the elite' to make changes (for whatever strange reason).

Oh absolutely, I only posted it as evidence contrails do have an effect on the weather.

It even explains why they might be more visible/extensive today. But then the conspiracy theory minded don't want to hear that the answer is the air is more cold and/or moist than usual.

• Like 1

Tennessee passes 'chemtrail' bill banning airborne chemicals

Tennessee lawmakers have passed a bill banning the release of airborne chemicals that critics say is inspired by "chemtrails" conspiracy theories.

The bill forbids "intentional injection, release, or dispersion" of chemicals into the air.

It doesn't explicitly mention chemtrails, which conspiracy theorists believe are poisons spread by planes.

Instead it broadly prohibits "affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity of the sunlight".

The Republican-sponsored bill passed along party lines on Monday. If it is signed by Tennessee's governor, Republican Bill Lee, it will go into effect on 1 July.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68716894

1 minute ago, aardvark6535 said:

Tennessee passes 'chemtrail' bill banning airborne chemicals

Tennessee lawmakers have passed a bill banning the release of airborne chemicals that critics say is inspired by "chemtrails" conspiracy theories.

The bill forbids "intentional injection, release, or dispersion" of chemicals into the air.

It doesn't explicitly mention chemtrails, which conspiracy theorists believe are poisons spread by planes.

Instead it broadly prohibits "affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity of the sunlight".

The Republican-sponsored bill passed along party lines on Monday. If it is signed by Tennessee's governor, Republican Bill Lee, it will go into effect on 1 July.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68716894

That would only apply in that state - and air currents don't respect human laws.