Weather Modification. Should We Be Worried?

7 minutes ago, aardvark6535 said:

Tennessee passes 'chemtrail' bill banning airborne chemicals

Tennessee lawmakers have passed a bill banning the release of airborne chemicals that critics say is inspired by "chemtrails" conspiracy theories.

The bill forbids "intentional injection, release, or dispersion" of chemicals into the air.

It doesn't explicitly mention chemtrails, which conspiracy theorists believe are poisons spread by planes.

Instead it broadly prohibits "affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity of the sunlight".

The Republican-sponsored bill passed along party lines on Monday. If it is signed by Tennessee's governor, Republican Bill Lee, it will go into effect on 1 July.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68716894

So anyone lighting a fire , factory chimneys, burning stubble  and of course drivinfg petrol / diesel vehicles etc is presumably forbidden.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Fair enough, @altus , but that, as the article states, is an effect of contrails, not an attempt by 'the elite' to make changes (for whatever strange reason).

You're the only one who mentioned 'elites' on this thread as far as I can see.

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

All joking aside. Seriously, those pictures, do people honestly think that's normal? 

If so, what are the lines in the sky? I'm always happy to be proven wrong, that's one of the ways we learn. So what are they?

Yes, perfectly normal. Over 50% of the contrails in the photos are everyday clouds, the rest are everyday contrails.

This thread makes me doubt the sanity of everything you've ever written on the forum, or is is it everything you've ever written on the forum makes me doubt the sanity of this thread, I can't decide.

• Like 1

Just now, Norbert said:

Yes, perfectly normal. Over 50% of the contrails in the photos are everyday clouds, the rest are everyday contrails.

Snipped 

I respectfully disagree.

Just now, Norbert said:

Snipped 

This thread makes me doubt the sanity of everything you've ever written on the forum, or is is it everything you've ever written on the forum makes me doubt the sanity of this thread, I can't decide.

Try and keep it civil please. There's no need for that. 

Just now, RollingJ said:

So who do you think is creating the contrails/chemtrails?

I don't know. Many governments worldwide take part in cloud seeding, weather modification. Maybe its the governments?