Weather Modification. Should We Be Worried?

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I don't know. Many governments worldwide take part in cloud seeding, weather modification. Maybe its the governments?

Why do contrails appear over oceans, open countryside etc. and have been doing since the advent of jet aircraft?

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

So your eyes can determine the effect of temperature on water vapour at different heights.

My eyes can tell the difference between regular contrails and something else. 

You should watch them. Take a few hours on a sunny day and watch them being made right before your eyes. Then watch them spread. Then look at the sky in the following hours/day.

If you're happy they are perfectly normal then that's cool 👍

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Why do contrails appear over oceans, open countryside etc. and have been doing since the advent of jet aircraft?

My bold

Not like these they haven't. 

If you tell me they are normal and planes have always left huge trails spreading accross the sky like they do today I'd have to disagree with that too.

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

To make the ones over Rotherham seem less suspicious!

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

If you tell me they are normal and planes have always left huge trails spreading accross the sky like they do today I'd have to disagree with that too.

So you've been everywhere where contrails spread across, the sky?

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Are you on about aircraft or a tool carpenters use?

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My eyes can tell the difference between regular contrails and something else. 

You should watch them. Take a few hours on a sunny day and watch them being made right before your eyes. Then watch them spread. Then look at the sky in the following hours/day.

Really?

We live under one of the main air routes from Paris to S of France, North Africa. You only see small contrails in a clear sky in winter, In summer they vary depending on how sunny it is.  Don't you think air temperature has anything to do with it?

11 minutes ago, Norbert said:

To make the ones over Rotherham seem less suspicious!

Doubtful. Rotherham is too insignificant. No one cares what happens in Rotherham 😢