Look on the bright side of life.

Well , I cut my grass and while I was at it  did my neighbours , while he was out . First time I've done it but he's getting on now and got lots going on ,so I will do it whenever I do mine . He came round asked if it was me that did it , thanked me and walked off smiling . Hope I brightened up his day . 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Well , I cut my grass and while I was at it  did my neighbours , while he was out . First time I've done it but he's getting on now and got lots going on ,so I will do it whenever I do mine . He came round asked if it was me that did it , thanked me and walked off smiling . Hope I brightened up his day . 

In your leather thong?

15 hours ago, hackey lad said:

That was very considerate of you hackey cutting your neighbour’s grass. Pity there wasn’t more neighbours like you.  You even thought about men not getting there Sunday lunch on time to.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

That was very considerate of you hackey cutting your neighbour’s grass. Pity there wasn’t more neighbours like you.  You even thought about men not getting there Sunday lunch on time to.

Got to get the priorities right 😀It’s dinner by the way . 

Edited by hackey lad
  • Like 2