Look on the bright side of life.

Just been to visit my partner’s mum. She’s got dementia and is in a care home. When we arrived they’d got music going on for the old dears.  We took her outside for a drink but she scuttled back in and somehow persuaded the bloke with the microphone to sit on her rollator, and then she was off. She was wheeling him round the canteen, gyrating her hips, waving her arms about and singing “Baby she’s got it.” I think we might have found some new talent here to perform in Padders bar, and at very reasonable rates too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slighty batty said:

Just been to visit my partner’s mum. She’s got dementia and is in a care home. When we arrived they’d got music going on for the old dears.  We took her outside for a drink but she scuttled back in and somehow persuaded the bloke with the microphone to sit on her rollator, and then she was off. She was wheeling him round the canteen, gyrating her hips, waving her arms about and singing “Baby she’s got it.” I think we might have found some new talent here to perform in Padders bar, and at very reasonable rates too. 

Could you give me some dates of availability, she sounds like just what we need.

Also I'd like a discount on your reasonable rates..

10 minutes ago, Padders said:

Could you give me some dates of availability, she sounds like just what we need.

Also I'd like a discount on your reasonable rates..

Oh the lovely Harriet is always available. I reckon she might do it for a plate of pie and a packet of Teena Lady. 

4 minutes ago, Slighty batty said:

Provided Mr Longprong hasn’t had his paws on the pie, bearing in mind the info about him handling his plunger.

Harriet sounds a bit feisty,

I'll warn Mr. Longprong to keep his plunger out of sight......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1