Would you emigrate?

44 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

At least the traffic is lighter!!

Need air con in the car. I think a few UK cars have to now, but before it was a luxury and expensive.

Here, even cheap cars have AC otherwise absolutely no one would buy it! 

11 minutes ago, cressida said:

I would emigrate if accompanied by a well-to-do gentleman who can manage accommodation,  living standards etc.

Mission Impossible!😀

echo.

🙁

52 minutes ago, cressida said:

I would emigrate if accompanied by a well-to-do gentleman who can manage accommodation,  living standards etc.

I told my sons I would consider emigrating if they could find me a nice, single, fit, tanned 65 year old, surfer dude, (they do exist.)

Only to be told that tanned 65 year old surfer dudes all want fit 35 year old blondes....

So that's me staying put then🙁...  

• Haha 3

On 12/07/2024 at 21:28, Al Bundy said:

Romania is absolute stunning, I spend a lot of time there and also Bulgaria, both have places of stunning beauty. They both have beaches, mountains and scenery to make you gasp out loud.

Transylvania takes some beating, and there’s something about receiving those “there’s a bear on the loose” SMS geo-alerts whilst sipping an Urus…but the people are better still 😉 

The closest to Yorkshire folk in spirit, work hard/play hard ethic and genuineness that I’ve ever met, yet.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, L00b said:

Transylvania takes some beating, and there’s something about receiving those “there’s a bear on the loose” SMS geo-alerts whilst sipping an Urus…but the people are better still 😉 

The closest to Yorkshire folk in spirit, work hard/play hard ethic and genuineness that I’ve ever met, yet.

Nice beer is Urus!

• Like 1