Trump assassination attempt.

6 minutes ago, altus said:

Every tragedy is a sales opportunity for the NRA.

If I were still working in the States, and posting under my real name like I do here, I would definitely be carrying.

When Trump is called Hitler and a traitor, and his voters, all 70,000,000 of them are call deplorable "cult" by the highest Officials in the ir government, it is not safe out there for folks who believe in law and order and a prosperous democracy!

• Like 1

I wish that my close namesake hadn’t been killed by the police, we will very likely never know what his reasons were or if anyone else was involved. It’s no use mentioning firearm possession to the Americans, after all Trump is himself a gun owner, so what is his opinion?

27 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

This picture is causing a bit of a stir.

Trump allegedly shouted Fight, Fight, Fight which is apparently a bad thing.  

download.webp

CNN, or more that numbskull Anderson Cooper was slating him for raising his fist in defiance rather than running to the car. " He had to get a salute in"

Ain't they just pathetic.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, echo beach said:

This incident reinforces my view that, of all the countries in the world that I’d like to visit, the USA isn’t one of them.

echo.

America is a fantastic country, don't be put off by what you read and see.

• Like 4

Just now, Al Bundy said:

CNN, or more that numbskull Anderson Cooper was slating him for raising his fist in defiance rather than running to the car. " He had to get a salute in"

Ain't they just pathetic.

They certainly are. Thankfully the likes of CNN have no credibility left and people are starting to see that. 

• Like 3

The US government has a long history of assassinating its political opponents, including American citizens like Fred Hampton

The civil rights movement was severely set back by the assassinations of JFK and Martin Luther King. Assassination is a part of America's political system, it seems.

10 minutes ago, echo beach said:

This incident reinforces my view that, of all the countries in the world that I’d like to visit, the USA isn’t one of them.

echo.

I would go back to America again.  In a few years time the American tourists might say exactly the same, Avoid the UK if we don't stop the small boats crossing the Channel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely shocking scenes and some Absolutely vile responses from some on the left. As for CNN? They can't help themselves 🙄

A sick example, here:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1