Trump assassination attempt.

10 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

P.S. I’ve got images of an elderly bloke from Sheffield wandering around the Dominican Republic with a sanitary pad stuck to his right tab. 

You're not alone. There's a lot of that going around these days.😀

• Haha 1

On 18/07/2024 at 01:00, Longcol said:

Because it's impossible to shoot a high profile American surrounded by police, secret service?

I could see Trump being told about a possible shooter nearby and Trump just not listening and carrying on with his speech.

20 minutes ago, El Cid said:

I could see Trump being told about a possible shooter nearby and Trump just not listening and carrying on with his speech.

Trump has cancelled his MAGA Rallies before, for forecasted thunderstorms and forecasted violent protests.

He would not hesitate to cancel a Rally if he had a warning of a guy wandering around the perimeter with a range finder and a ladder.

The question that will probably never be satisfactorily answered, is why when security had this information, he was allowed to get on the stage and speak.

Complicated by the fact the the Chief of Homeland Security was Impeached by Congress for lying about the Border.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Now this just shows you the mentality of Trump supporters, they are as daft and pathectic as he is.  :roll:

Surely you don't stereotype all of his supporters just because you see a handful of silly sausages wearing an ear bandage....do you?

13 minutes ago, cressida said:

They (bandages) were probably being given away at entrance.

I am surprised they didn't have his face printed on them.....missed a golden opportunity to make a few bucks!!

• Haha 2