Trump assassination attempt.

3 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Anyone who believes that Trumps behaviour is reasonable certainly doesn't understand basic decency. Whether or not they agree or disagree with his political opinions is a different matter.

My bold

In your opinion 

6 minutes ago, altus said:

Explain why.

When you tell me why my accurate point is irrelevant. 👍

As aside, I don't get why the AR15 is supposedly the bogeyman when it comes to firearms. Its a civilian weapon, not a military one despite its similarities. I mean, you could technically say all guns are similar to military firearms as they all the basically the same thing. Fire a projectile at high velocity into a target. Making the AR15 and it's owners the scapegoat makes no sense. 

3 hours ago, altus said:

It isn't actually who you vote for. If you're registered for a particular party you get to vote in the primaries for who you want as party leader. If you're not registered for that party you don't to vote for their leader. Parties need to know who is registered for them so they know who is allowed to vote in their primaries. People need to be able to find out who they are registered with in case someone registers them with another party against their wishes.

This is entirely separate from how someone votes in the actual election. You can be registered with one party and still vote for the other in the election.

I find it strange that after a killing, someone is releasing information like that. In the UK, would the Tories/Labour say, yes he is one of our members?

Quote - Summer Barkley, who went to school with Thomas Crooks, said he was always getting good grades on tests and excelled in government classes.

“He was very passionate about history,” she said.

Barkley added that from what she knew from friends, Crooks seemed to always know what he was talking about when it came to government or history.

“It was nothing out of the ordinary. He was a nice kid," she said.

What is meant by 'Government classes'?

1 minute ago, El Cid said:

I find it strange that after a killing, someone is releasing information like that. In the UK, would the Tories/Labour say, yes he is one of our members?

Quote - Summer Barkley, who went to school with Thomas Crooks, said he was always getting good grades on tests and excelled in government classes.

“He was very passionate about history,” she said.

Barkley added that from what she knew from friends, Crooks seemed to always know what he was talking about when it came to government or history.

“It was nothing out of the ordinary. He was a nice kid," she said.

What is meant by 'Government classes'?

Screenshot_20240714_203713_Google.jpg