Trump assassination attempt.

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

From the MSM scum.

If this doesn't open people's eyes then there's no hope for them.  

Screenshot_20240714_204853_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240714_204842_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240714_204833_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240714_204823_X.jpg

What the hell are you on about now? 

It was breaking news at the time. Check the dates. It wasn't confirmed at first what had happened. There was no official statement there was a shooter or gunshots so, unlike the tabloid scum, most reputable media outlets describe what people know at the  time not wild speculation. 

That's how breaking news works. It develops.  Let's see all the follow-up tweets and articles from those organisations shall we instead of your cherry picking to try and prove some point. 

2 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

What the hell are you on about now? 

It was breaking news at the time. Check the dates. It wasn't confirmed at first what had happened. There was no official statement there was a shooter or gunshots so, unlike the tabloid scum, most reputable media outlets describe what people know at the  time not wild speculation. 

That's how breaking news works. It develops.  Let's see all the follow-up tweets and articles from those organisations shall we instead of your cherry picking to try and prove some point. 

My bold

Yeah, right, keep telling yourself that.

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Like 2

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Yeah, right, keep telling yourself that.

I was at work, I saw a notification that read something like secret service rush trump off stage after loud bangs heard, I can't remember the exact words now, wasn't till over 3 hours later I went to break and read he'd been shot, so yeah it changed over time, same with small developments developing afterwards, I was reading them as they appeared over 30 minutes

Just now, melthebell said:

I was at work, I saw a notification that read something like secret service rush trump off stage after loud bangs heard, I can't remember the exact words now, wasn't till over 3 hours later I went to break and read he'd been shot, so yeah it changed over time, same with small developments developing afterwards, I was reading them as they appeared over 30 minutes

That's fair enough. However, the many people on the ground, average citizens, citizen reporters/journalists all called it right from the start. How come they can get it right yet the huge 'news outlets' had to scramble to correct their headlines? 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

When you tell me why my accurate point is irrelevant. 👍

I already did.

As aside, I don't get why the AR15 is supposedly the bogeyman when it comes to firearms. Its a civilian weapon, not a military one despite its similarities. I mean, you could technically say all guns are similar to military firearms as they all the basically the same thing. Fire a projectile at high velocity into a target. Making the AR15 and it's owners the scapegoat makes no sense. 

It's not just the AR15, it's all semi-automatic rifles. The AR15 gets all the attention because it's by far the most popular and involved in most of the mass shooting incidents. Semi-automatic weapons, ones that automatically reload so you only have to pull the trigger again to fire, have a greatly increased fire rate compared to those where you have to perform some other action between shots. This, especially coupled with large capacity magazines, means the shooter has more chance of killing people.

Just now, Bamanamanana said:

Except, they're all faked screenshots from conspiracy websites. None are actual headlines from the outlets claimed.

You fell for fake news.

I'm happy to accept it if I've been duped and learn from it. Can you show proof please? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, altus said:

I already did.

It's not just the AR15, it's all semi-automatic rifles. The AR15 gets all the attention because it's by far the most popular and involved in most of the mass shooting incidents. Semi-automatic weapons, ones that automatically reload so you only have to pull the trigger again to fire, have a greatly increased fire rate compared to those where you have to perform some other action between shots. This, especially coupled with large capacity magazines, means the shooter has more chance of killing people.

My bold.

In terms of semi automatic weapons or weapons in general because my understanding is most mass shootings involved handguns. I saw some stats somewhere. I'll see if I can find them.

16 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Totally unsurprising with certain left wing media outlets brainwashing the naive that he is Hitler reincarnated, he will abolish democracy, and help Putin invade more of Europe.

CNN even now are having a go at him for waving his fist whilst being led away.

A shame the Trump thread was closed due to someone being vile.

There's reports now the shooter was a republican....very left wing