Trump assassination attempt.

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm happy to accept it if I've been duped and learn from it. Can you show proof please? 

Can you?

How about where you found these 'so called' screenshots?

That'd make a good start.

3 minutes ago, Bamanamanana said:

Can you?

Can you or can't you?

I'm happy to accept I might have been conned if you can show me? 

No problem if you can't though 👍

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

There's reports now the shooter was a republican....very left wing

It's not quite that simple, more information on that from The Grauniad:

Incongruous actions that Crooks took late in his time as a student at Bethel Park high school offered virtually no hint at his political leanings. He was a junior at the school, and it was the first day of Joe Biden’s presidency, when Crooks donated $15 to the Progressive Turnout Project, a political action committee aligned with the president’s Democratic party.

Yet eight months later, early in his senior year, Crooks registered to vote as a Republican. And he had left his affiliation unchanged when he voted in the November 2022 midterm elections, which took place months after he graduated from Bethel Park high, where he was among a group of students to receive a $500 National Math and Science Initiative “star award”.

So it looks like he initially dabbled with supporting the Democrats but pretty quickly switched to Republican which he had been for about 3 years.

3 minutes ago, altus said:

It's not quite that simple, more information on that from The Grauniad:

So it looks like he initially dabbled with supporting the Democrats but pretty quickly switched to Republican which he had been for about 3 years.

But he may have been a republican when he commited the shooting?

Far from the RADICAL lefty trumps son and other righties have been spouting, trying to use the shooting as a political weapon

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

But he may have been a republican when he commited the shooting?

All the evidence points towards that.

Far from the RADICAL lefty trumps son and other righties have been spouting, trying to use the shooting as a political weapon

They were never going to do anything else, regardless of the facts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, melthebell said:

There's reports now the shooter was a republican....very left wing

A lefty on here said Trump got hurt when he fell down, even when the news were reporting a person dead from shooting.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bamanamanana said:

Can you?

That image seems to mostly appear on X. Here's the first account that an image search on Google Lens brings up - scroll down and it's all the usual lunatic stuff https://x.com/catturd2

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

A lefty on here said Trump got hurt when he fell down, even when the news were reporting a person dead from shooting.

im not here to argue about who said what, like i said i was at work so not following what crap gets posted on here, just what i read, see, hear in the news, currently its saying the shooter was a Republican which goes against what Trumps son said almost instantly, and also the op on this very thread, lets face it, the only reason why this second thread was started, to "have a go" while the main one was locked