Trump assassination attempt.

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

im not here to argue about who said what, like i said i was at work so not following what crap gets posted on here, just what i read, see, hear in the news, currently its saying the shooter was a Republican which goes against what Trumps son said almost instantly, and also the op on this very thread, lets face it, the only reason why this second thread was started, to "have a go" while the main one was locked

My bold

There you go again pretending you know what's in people's minds.

Why not ask @Al Bundy why he started the thread eh? 

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

im not here to argue about who said what, like i said i was at work so not following what crap gets posted on here, just what i read, see, hear in the news, currently its saying the shooter was a Republican which goes against what Trumps son said almost instantly, and also the op on this very thread, lets face it, the only reason why this second thread was started, to "have a go" while the main one was locked

I thought the thread was to discuss what happened.  Obviously it led too where we are .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

There you go again pretending you know what's in people's minds.

Why not ask @Al Bundy why he started the thread eh? 

when somebody mentions he words left wing (or right wing) in opposition to their own stance, generally we know what they are trying to get across, its not rocket science, when its after a thread is locked its normally because they want to get their point across in a second thread but cant wait, again its not rocket science. 

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

when somebody mentions he words left wing (or right wing) in opposition to their own stance, generally we know what they are trying to get across, its not rocket science, when its after a thread is locked its normally because they want to get their point across in a second thread but cant wait, again its not rocket science. 

The thread starter never posted last night . 

49 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Can you or can't you?

I'm happy to accept I might have been conned if you can show me? 

No problem if you can't though 👍

Out of interest, what other planets does AP News report from, apart from 'Earth'?

Hook, line and sinker!

A bit cagey on their true origin, aren't you?

6 minutes ago, melthebell said:

So you aren't going to ask Al then? In case you're wrong like?

OK. No worries 👍 

Just now, Bamanamanana said:

Out of interest, what other planets does AP News report from, apart from 'Earth'?

Hook, line and sinker!

A bit cagey on their true origin, aren't you?

Last time of asking.

Can you or can't you?

If you can I'm happy to concede and accept I was wrong.

Not sure how many times I need to say that.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Last time of asking.

Can you or can't you?

If you can I'm happy to concede and accept I was wrong.

Not sure how many times I need to say that.

Just Earth then?

Was it a site stacked with blokes who don't know what a woman looks like, perchance? 😂