Trump assassination attempt.

As  I understand it in America people can register (even if strongly opposed to the party concerned) as Republican/Democrat solely with the intention of gaining a vote at the respective parties' Primary stage.  So probably best to ignore all the guff about Crooks being a Republican - he probably registered with the sole aim of voting against Trump.  There's also (unverified) footage of his ranting and raving at a Trump/MAGA supporters' stall.

Edited by Martin C
typo
  • Thanks 1

I don't get how the guy dived over his family, in order to save them. No one knows when or where the bullets are going.

"The 50-year-old father killed in an assassination attempt on Donald Trump threw himself in front of his family to protect them."

3 minutes ago, El Cid said:

I don't get how the guy dived over his family, in order to save them. No one knows when or where the bullets are going.

"The 50-year-old father killed in an assassination attempt on Donald Trump threw himself in front of his family to protect them."

??? Bullets flying, protect your loved ones. 

11 minutes ago, El Cid said:

My bold

I wouldn't think twice about throwing myself over my family to save them from harm. It's instinct. I'd worry about the direction of projectiles once I knew my family was safe.

• Like 2

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold

I wouldn't think twice about throwing myself over my family to save them from harm. It's instinct. I'd worry about the direction of projectiles once I knew my family was safe.

Common sense . :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Absolutely and I don't get how anyone doesn't get it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1