Trump assassination attempt.

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Just praise the Lord you're not a Tory . It would be something else for him to get his knickers in a twist over . 

It would matey.

Funny thing is I work damned hard every single day. Late nights sometimes through the night, 7 days a week, hospital runs, appointments etc for my son with no help.

Coming out of employment again to look after two vulnerable adults who will probably always live with me Is harder than any job I've ever had and I've have some hard jobs. 

Now, you best leave, you don't want to be seen talking to scrounger mate. 🤣

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It would matey.

Funny thing is I work damned hard every single day. Late nights sometimes through the night, 7 days a week, hospital runs, appointments etc for my son with no help.

Coming out of employment again to look after two vulnerable adults who will probably always live with me Is harder than any job I've ever had and I've have some hard jobs. 

Now, you best leave, you don't want to be seen talking to scrounger mate. 🤣

I couldn't give tuppence  for what a nasty person thinks . 

42 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Cracking post 👍

Thanks Daddy!

You, Al, and Topsy give me hope that in the Sheffield that spawned me, there are still a few left with common sense.

(Actually there's probably quite a lot, but they have better things to do, and just don't have the time that some of us are lucky to have to banter with the oppo!)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

Thanks Daddy!

You, Al, and Topsy give me hope that in the Sheffield that spawned me, there are still a few left with common sense.

(Actually there's probably quite a lot, but they have better things to do, and just don't have the time that some of us are lucky to have to banter with the oppo!)

You're welcome matey and I agree, common sense is alive and well. Unfortunately the ones with none shout the loudest, something that must change. 

• Like 2

Just now, hackey lad said:

Because the shooter was down .

And Trump showed how Brave and determined he really is. Imagine if this happened to one of our lot. They'd still be off work recovering. 

• Like 1