Trump assassination attempt.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Yep - already knew the danger had passed.

Unless there was another shooter. You can hate him all you like but you cant dismiss his bravery. 

It was there for the world to see.

• Like 2

Just now, Longcol said:

With silent bullets not causing any injuries to anyone in the crowd.

You misunderstand.

I'm not saying there was another shooter. My point was that at the time nobody would have known if its one or more shooters. 

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You misunderstand.

I'm not saying there was another shooter. My point was that at the time nobody would have known if its one or more 

Think Trump knew the shooter was down and physically surrounded by Secret Servce he was pretty safe.

Just now, Longcol said:

Think Trump knew the shooter was down and physically surrounded by Secret Servce he was pretty safe.

He wasn't completely surround for most of the incident. One of his secret service detail was woefully out of position. 

And besides, even if he was surrounded you've no idea what was going through his mind. He showed true bravery despite your unwillingness to accept that.

Which is fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, m williamson said:

How did Trump know that, and how did he know that there wasn't a second shooter? It's not as if Mr 'Bone Spur' has a reputation for physical bravery, is it?  😉

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/the-cowardice-of-donald-trump/498704/

He was told by his security . You really can't help yourself ,can you . 

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He wasn't completely surround for most of the incident. One of his secret service detail was woefully out of position. 

And besides, even if he was surrounded you've no idea what was going through his mind. He showed true bravery despite your unwillingness to accept that.

Which is fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion 👍

So exposing your body when there have been bullets being fired is bravery?

Just now, El Cid said:

So exposing your body when there have been bullets being fired is bravery?

Letting his crowd of supporters know he's OK and refusing to be lead away until he'd done that is the height of bravery in my book. 

It shows he cares more about his supporters than he does about himself in my opinion