Trump assassination attempt.

2 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Weird, it opens even when I click on the link in your post. 

Snipped 

Yeah it works for hackey too so the problem must be at my end. 

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I think it's more a case of what we are supposed to be listening to. The choice of video footage is lazy and clearly detracts from the message that the Secret Service knew in advance there was a problem but did nothing. Incompetence or something else? 

The video doesn't evidence that though.  Yes we've had witness statements reported in the press of seeing the shooter on the roof a few minutes before the shots were fired which appears eminantely feasible.. The text above the video says “This all happened more than a hour before the sho*ting took place.” “About 10 minutes before President Trump had went on the stage they had gone from looking at this guy as suspicious to now looking at him as a threat.”  No evidence of that.

13 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You have to wait . It shows a man with a light flesh wound playing golf and makes out something sinister is afoot .

To be honest that pic of Trump in the golf cart could have been taken at anytime and doesn't even evidence any sort of flesh wound.

10 minutes ago, Longcol said:

The video doesn't evidence that though.  Yes we've had witness statements reported in the press of seeing the shooter on the roof a few minutes before the shots were fired which appears eminantely feasible.. The text above the video says “This all happened more than a hour before the sho*ting took place.” “About 10 minutes before President Trump had went on the stage they had gone from looking at this guy as suspicious to now looking at him as a threat.”  No evidence of that.

Underlined 

Then let's hope some is produced 👍

26 minutes ago, m williamson said:

It does when I click on it. Try again, Trump on his golf cart, a few hours after nearly being assassinated. What a hero, I bet he really hates those bone spurs that stopped him from winning the Medal of Honor in Vietnam.

No where on that photo is a date when it was taken .  So on we go  :rolleyes:

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Underlined 

Then let's hope some is produced 👍

Why: That could seem like an argument for "let's make up evidence to prove some conspiracy that the SS were in on a plot to kill Trump on the orders of  Democrats / Biden .  Hilary not been mentioned yet?

Most things like this are down to human error eg Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated when accompanied by polce, Reagan being shot surrounded by police / special branch.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Snipped 

That could seem like an argument for "let's make up evidence to prove some conspiracy that the SS were in on a plot to kill Trump on the orders of  Democrats / Biden .  Hilary not been mentioned yet?

Snipped 

To whom?