Trump assassination attempt.

29 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Here we go again.

Biden's top Secret Service Official under oath, refusing to answer questions about the matter.

Whether it's FBI Wray, Justice Dept Garland,  Border Chief Mayorcas, Energy Department Secretary  on climate change, "Queenie" Grantholm. Biden's Judicial Nominees.

They all start off arrogant, then devolve into sullen, defensive, uncooperative and hostile, playing out the string, and hoping that Trump will be in jail soon, and they can all go back to the grifting, corrupt, business as usual.

I would advise anyone seriously interested in any of these issues, check out YouTube for unedited full coverage of the relevant Congressional hearings.

It's mind blowing!

She certainly got an absolute battering, even at one point being told "she is full of ****"

I can't believe that she said that no security was on the roof because it had a slope on it thus meaning it unsafe for her team!!!😂😂

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

A very interesting 5 minute video 

By Breitbart Benny Johnson, plagiarist, conspiracy theorist and all-round spudloop.

Does anyone see a pattern developing?

4 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

He’s on his way. Boom!

Trump assassination "was preventable" He’s still with us so how could he have been assassinated?

Tru dat bro :thumbsup: . I thought you were talking about the video , that's why I asked about it . 

40 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

By Breitbart Benny Johnson, plagiarist, conspiracy theorist and all-round spudloop.

Does anyone see a pattern developing?

Yes. I do. The pattern is every day you rock up and play silly buggers.

Stop it please 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes. I do. The pattern is every day you rock up and play silly buggers.

Stop it please 

Calling out conspiracy theorists isn’t playing silly buggers and therefore I won’t stop!