Trump assassination attempt.

He's not done himself any favours since taking a bullet that's for sure.  Him asking of Harris "is she Black or Indian, I don't know" really showed his out of touch white guy side.

Election is on a knife edge, certainly much closer than it was a few months ago when it looked like Biden might not even make it to the ballot box.

3 hours ago, geared said:

He's not done himself any favours since taking a bullet that's for sure.  Him asking of Harris "is she Black or Indian, I don't know" really showed his out of touch white guy side.

Election is on a knife edge, certainly much closer than it was a few months ago when it looked like Biden might not even make it to the ballot box.

The bookmakers have her at 10/11, I have had £20 on her, Trump winning will be bad for the world.

It will be interesting to see how Trump responds to his latest challenger.

No doubt he will kick off with the usual slurs and personal attacks which I hope will be seen for what it is by the majority.

No doubt his team are working on a strategy but whether Trump will stick to the script is doubtful.

It all makes for good entertainment to come in the next few months.

57 minutes ago, El Cid said:

The bookmakers have her at 10/11, I have had £20 on her, Trump winning will be bad for the world.

She had amazing odds a week or so Biden stepped aside.

To be fair, has a candidate ever stepped aside in such a fashion, so far into the election campaign?

50 minutes ago, RJRB said:

No doubt he will kick off with the usual slurs and personal attacks which I hope will be seen for what it is by the majority.

No doubt his team are working on a strategy but whether Trump will stick to the script is doubtful.

I think she'll have him in the debates.  Biden wasn't quick enough to pick apart Trumps nonsense, but Harris I feel is much sharper.

I can see him struggling with her being a woman and a person of colour also.

9 hours ago, RJRB said:

Trumps supporters will not change, he slurs his words and rambles, but they still support him.

His age will become an issue, she won't raise it, but it will be obvious.