Trump assassination attempt.

It’s a good job Biden is stepping down, he was talking about the attempted assassination on Trump. 

Biden said, ‘thank god the President is okay’,  just wondering if Biden has a crystal ball. 
Hope someone tells Biden he is still the President.

17 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

It’s a good job Biden is stepping down, he was talking about the attempted assassination on Trump. 

Biden said, ‘thank god the President is okay’,  just wondering if Biden has a crystal ball. 

First thing I noticed Mrs. Hauxwell.

15 hours ago, hauxwell said:

That’s how the American’s address former presidents.

This is going to be a long election campaign if there are going to be “assassination “ attempts on Trump every time he says something stupid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cressida said:

It's when he says something genius which worries his enemies,  and he's a strong leader,  orator and dare I say influencer.

I reckon it's a publicity stunt after all the snipers dint mess around with the kennedys did they!