Jude Bellingham hits out in anger after England crash to devastating Euro 2024 final defeat.

Jude Bellingham hits out in anger after England crash to devastating Euro 2024 final defeat against Spain

Jude Bellingham couldn't hide his anger and pain after England lost to Spain in the final of Euro 2024 on Sunday night.

The Three Lions were beaten 2-1 in Berlin, with La Roja reigning supreme after goals from Nico Williams and Mikel Oyarzabal.

Cole Palmer scored a stunning goal for England on the night but it wasn't enough, with Spain fully deserving of their victory.

After the game, Bellingham couldn't contain his rage and disappointment - with the 21-year-old booting water bottles in the England dugout as he struggled to digest the result.

The Real Madrid star also had to be consoled by England staff on the pitch, with Bellingham clearly crushed.

He sat alone in the dugout for a brief period, struggling to watch the sight of Spain players celebrating their triumph.

Bellingham had gone into the tournament with such big expectations on his shoulders.

But though the midfielder scored big goals against the likes of Serbia and Slovakia, he wasn't at his best throughout the competition.

Bellingham, given his young age, will have the chance to go again.

Your thoughts?

Well done Spain by the way 👏 🇪🇸👏

https://www.gbnews.com/sport/football/jude-bellingham-hits-out-anger-england-spain-euro-2024-final?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2o8gbedNXARR-yz5ZpVy-zq_7qAvLnwDdZ9YxMw7Kzh8-yFkHZpRXP_rM_aem_dl4HCqn0V84J7srUtJcaGA

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Jude Bellingham hits out in anger after England crash to devastating Euro 2024 final defeat against Spain

Jude Bellingham couldn't hide his anger and pain after England lost to Spain in the final of Euro 2024 on Sunday night.

The Three Lions were beaten 2-1 in Berlin, with La Roja reigning supreme after goals from Nico Williams and Mikel Oyarzabal.

Cole Palmer scored a stunning goal for England on the night but it wasn't enough, with Spain fully deserving of their victory.

After the game, Bellingham couldn't contain his rage and disappointment - with the 21-year-old booting water bottles in the England dugout as he struggled to digest the result.

The Real Madrid star also had to be consoled by England staff on the pitch, with Bellingham clearly crushed.

He sat alone in the dugout for a brief period, struggling to watch the sight of Spain players celebrating their triumph.

Bellingham had gone into the tournament with such big expectations on his shoulders.

But though the midfielder scored big goals against the likes of Serbia and Slovakia, he wasn't at his best throughout the competition.

Bellingham, given his young age, will have the chance to go again.

Your thoughts?

Well done Spain by the way 👏 🇪🇸👏

https://www.gbnews.com/sport/football/jude-bellingham-hits-out-anger-england-spain-euro-2024-final?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2o8gbedNXARR-yz5ZpVy-zq_7qAvLnwDdZ9YxMw7Kzh8-yFkHZpRXP_rM_aem_dl4HCqn0V84J7srUtJcaGA

Noted it earlier on in the tournament. Full weight mardy arse . Thinks he’s better than the rest . Every time he lost the ball or misplaced a pass , he nearly cried. In truth he’s done nothing apart from one last desperate act . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Noted it earlier on in the tournament. Full weight mardy arse . Thinks he’s better than the rest . Every time he lost the ball or misplaced a pass , he nearly cried. In truth he’s done nothing apart from one last desperate act . 

Thats a pretty common opinion of him in my experience tbh. He's wasting his talent by being an entitled mardy arse. It's a shame really. 

58 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Today is grumpy old man day, there are loads of them that just like to moan. We came second, not too bad.

Very apt pseudonym under the circumstances 

TBH I don't do football so I was only watching snippets in between ad breaks on other channels up until around the 74min.

To me it seemed that England players weren't playing as a team at all & seemingly needed a map so they could find a way out of their ownn half. 

Today social media is awash with "southgate out" cries which I think is typically unjustified any where in the sport. The players are the ones not performing, they should be losing the positions within the team.

If I performed badly at work, my manager wouldn't get fired for it, I would. 

• Like 3