Jude Bellingham hits out in anger after England crash to devastating Euro 2024 final defeat.

Bellingham is a terrific player but he needs to mature some more. He's only young so hopefully that will happen. He doesn't come across in a good way at the moment. The impression given is that he believes himself to be a superstar and the others are letting him down by not being up to his standard.

The best team in the tournament won.  It's the first time in the history of the tournament that the winners won every match. They are now Europe's most successful team in European competition with four titles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Resident said:

TBH I don't do football so I was only watching snippets in between ad breaks on other channels up until around the 74min.

To me it seemed that England players weren't playing as a team at all & seemingly needed a map so they could find a way out of their ownn half. 

Today social media is awash with "southgate out" cries which I think is typically unjustified any where in the sport. The players are the ones not performing, they should be losing the positions within the team.

If I performed badly at work, my manager wouldn't get fired for it, I would. 

These players play at a good standard week in week out, Southgate hadn't a clue how to use them effectively.

He needs to go.

6 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

These players play at a good standard week in week out, Southgate hadn't a clue how to use them effectively.

He needs to go.

Give over with yourself. 

There was very little team play from what I saw, 

Too hung up on their league level rivalry & egos

Just now, Resident said:

Give over with yourself. 

There was very little team play from what I saw, 

Too hung up on their league level rivalry & egos

Thats down to the manager, Kane is our most prolific scorer but was totally isolated, he didn't how to use Kane/Bellingham effectively, the subs won us most of the games yet he refused to start them or give them adequate minutes on the pitch, not good enough.

14 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Noted it earlier on in the tournament. Full weight mardy arse . Thinks he’s better than the rest . Every time he lost the ball or misplaced a pass , he nearly cried. In truth he’s done nothing apart from one last desperate act . 

Pity England don’t have a Stuart Pearce, ******* would then find that a smack in the mouth often offends.

3 hours ago, m williamson said:

Bellingham is a terrific player but he needs to mature some more. He's only young so hopefully that will happen. He doesn't come across in a good way at the moment. The impression given is that he believes himself to be a superstar and the others are letting him down by not being up to his standard.

The best team in the tournament won.  It's the first time in the history of the tournament that the winners won every match. They are now Europe's most successful team in European competition with four titles.

I heard a stat that Spain or Spanish teams have won all their 27 finals of either the World cup, Euros, champions League, etc...and the only time a Spanish team lost, it was to another Spanish team!!!

21 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I heard a stat that Spain or Spanish teams have won all their 27 finals of either the World cup, Euros, champions League, etc...and the only time a Spanish team lost, it was to another Spanish team!!!

I wasn't aware of that. Let's face it that's more than a little impressive!  😮

Sounds as though they're the ones more entitled to be singing  🎵 It's Coming Home, It's Coming Home 🎵!

11 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Thats down to the manager, Kane is our most prolific scorer but was totally isolated, he didn't how to use Kane/Bellingham effectively, the subs won us most of the games yet he refused to start them or give them adequate minutes on the pitch, not good enough.

Kane was unfit in every game he started - he didn't offer anything in the build up by way of a target  / run  beyond the defence / creating space for the m/f - too busy marking a centre back.