Why Are You Glum Today?

53 minutes ago, cressida said:

from your garden?

haha if only! They're in a lovely garden which we visited in Hasselt. Roses for some reason don't seem to like my garden, which is a shame because I do love them. This is my own garden

IMG_1201.JPG

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Slighty batty said:

haha if only! They're in a lovely garden which we visited in Hasselt. Roses for some reason don't seem to like my garden, which is a shame because I do love them. This is my own garden

IMG_1201.JPG

What’s that hiding in the bushes , near the pot ? 

4 hours ago, cressida said:

I like lots of male friends Janie - it can be safer.

Let me know though if you see Liam Neeson in my alignment😉

Read the thread again Cressida

. Earlier I referred to the many admires you had on the forum.. You said you didn't sense that.  By referring to my previous comment about fortune-telling I was referring to how right I'd .been.

• Thanks 1

Didn’t know you were in hospital but pleased to hear you’re back home and, fingers crossed, on the mend.

I’d send you a photo of the roses in my garden but I ain’t that tech savvy enough!

They are red though and blooming lovely .😆

echo.

6 hours ago, Slighty batty said:

IMG_1201.JPG