Interesting Happenings In Harehills

35 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

I don't think sudden outbreaks of violence between rival supporters that can happen at the ground or anywhere else are that well planned, always seem to be cops on hand though, not really sure why your defending their pitiful response to this.

Try reading what's written.
I didn't suggest that violence between fans was pre-planned; the matches are pre-planned, as is the police presence, so action can be taken if needed, as well as general traffic & crowd management before, during and after the event.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, peak4 said:

Try reading what's written.
I didn't suggest that violence between fans was pre-planned; the matches are pre-planned, as is the police presence, so action can be taken if needed, as well as general traffic & crowd management before, during and after the event.

Policing at matches has been vastly reduced as the expense to the clubs was too much, most clubs rely more on stewards from private comapnies for security in and just adjacent to grounds, so wrong again.

The incident in Harehills started around 5pm and went on well into the night, plenty of time to mobilise a force to deal with it had they had the bottle to do so, cowards.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It was a video shot by locals. Its probably still available online. 

Where did you see it? You could always provide a link to where you viewed it.

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

Where did you see it? You could always provide a link to where you viewed it.

It was twitter. I didn't link to it because there was a lot of profanity in the video. As I say, its still probably online. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It was twitter. I didn't link to it because there was a lot of profanity in the video. As I say, its still probably online. 

Well that's handy.

I'll tell you what else allegedly happened in Harehills - some rioting by people from the Indian subcontinent.

• Like 1