Interesting Happenings In Harehills

Just now, peak4 said:

Indeed, and what can "The Resident Lefties" possibly know about the details of an individual child protection case?
Scot Free?? Some arrest have already been made, and the incident was widely filmed and shown on social media, as well as being videoed by the police, so expect more arrests to follow.
Custodial sentences might be a problem at the moment though.
The council however do seem to be reviewing the case, though they may well take the view that the actions take were correct and proportionate;
Leeds council conducting 'urgent review' of 'family matter' that appeared to spark riots as home secretary condemns 'audacious criminality'  Sky

Thousands involved, many on camera full face and two of the arrests have been white women expressing how they were sick of incidents in the area.

Expect more arrests to follow, I won't hold my breath.  A guy who starts setting fire to the bus is shown full face, why hasn't be been aprehended and named, should be one of the first?

What do you think will happen if another child is considered to be in danger in this area?

9 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Based in Leeds doesn't mean he's overly familar with Harehills, would someone based in Dore have full knowledge of Page Hall?

Robyn isn't a he, she's a woman.

Oh dear, not going very well this is it? 😂

Just now, Mister M said:

Tops has always had comprehension problems.

They fit with his anger issues and his pathological Islamophobia.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Not really that interested in the Guardian or it's writers to be honest, vile specimens that make the likes of you think they're a bastions of the truth by dressing things up in big words.

Just now, Top4719 said:

Not really that interested in the Guardian or it's writers to be honest, vile specimens that make the likes of you think they're a bastions of the truth by dressing things up in big words.

Ah okay....:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Big words😁

Always worth avoiding, for a certain demographic.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Ah okay....:thumbsup:

You'll find plenty of other comments where I've expressed a similar opinon, try the Covid thread.

Your typically one of the people it appeals to.

I'll ask again, what do you think will happen in this area when another childs life is considered to be in danger?

2 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

You'll find plenty of other comments where I've expressed a similar opinon, try the Covid thread.

Your typically one of the people it appeals to.

I'll ask again, what do you think will happen in this area when another childs life is considered to be in danger?

Hopefully social services with the police will intervene. 

Isn't that what the law says needs to happen if social services consider a child's life to be in danger? 

And now that the police know the previous incident caused a riot, they will be prepared to deal with any violence and arrest those responsible.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Thousands involved, many on camera full face and two of the arrests have been white women expressing how they were sick of incidents in the area.

Expect more arrests to follow, I won't hold my breath.  A guy who starts setting fire to the bus is shown full face, why hasn't be been aprehended and named, should be one of the first?

What do you think will happen if another child is considered to be in danger in this area?

My bold

Yeah I heard about that. Fancy objecting to your community being destroyed. 

Bigots. 

• Like 1