Interesting Happenings In Harehills

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Hopefully social services with the police will intervene. 

Isn't that what the law says needs to happen if social services consider a child's life to be in danger? 

And now that the police know the previous incident caused a riot, they will be prepared to deal with any violence and arrest those responsible.

Yeah they were really prepared for this one, their response was absolutely pitiful.

If we're to believe you rabid lefties these people are only here for their own safety and have fled persecution, there's footage of very young children violently attacking police cars, what do you think in their upbringing has led them to totally disrepect the authorities in a country that has not only given them sanctuary but also a roof over their heads?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Yeah I heard about that. Fancy objecting to your community being destroyed. 

Bigots. 

Sadly it's not a surprise, similar things happen in child grooming cases involving minorities.

7 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Yeah they were really prepared for this one, their response was absolutely pitiful.

If we're to believe you rabid lefties these people are only here for their own safety and have fled persecution, there's footage of very young children violently attacking police cars, what do you think in their upbringing has led them to totally disrepect the authorities in a country that has not only given them sanctuary but also a roof over their heads?

It gets forgotten by some . 

47 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Who's defending those rioted? I'm not, and nor have I heard anyone else defend the disgusting behaviour in Harehills.

You're quick to point out that the family at the centre of the disturbance, and some of the rioters causing criminal damage are not of English origin. Why haven't you pointed out that the local councillor, who probably did more than most to try and stop the rioters and diffuse the tension, is also not of English origin? Or does that not fit the narrative?

Edited by Mister M

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Who's defending those rioted? I'm not, and nor have I heard anyone else defend the disgusting behaviour in Harehills.

You're quick to point out that the family at the centre of the disturbance, and some of the rioters causing criminal damage are not of English origin. Why haven't you pointed out that the local councillor, who probably did more than most to try and stop the rioters and diffuse the tension, is also not of English origin? Or does that not fit the narrative?

Because he’s discussing the rioters ? 

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Kids on the street while that lot is going on :rolleyes:  Treating it like it’s a carnival. Something wrong there .

Backflips?

But they have been persecuted and we are dropping bombs on them so let them have some fun by burning our buses, destroying our neighbourhoods and throwing bricks at our police.

#bekind

1 hour ago, Baz1 said:

Good to see the bus arsonist has been arrested. 

https://news.sky.com/story/man-charged-after-bus-set-on-fire-during-leeds-riots-as-five-more-arrested-13182093

Some should be made to do community service by restoring the damaged roads/ pavements. 

Councillor Ali stated.....

"Farage is in America commenting about a community he knows nothing about.

As he has done time and time again he seeks to use tensions to further societal division for his own political gain"

The same councillor Ali who said on winning the election standing with a Palestinian flag...

"We will not be silenced. We will raise the voice of Gaza. We will raise the voice of Palestine." He then went on to shout "Allahu Akbar", meaning "God is the greatest" in Arabic.

Our hero.... 😂

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Councillor Ali stated.....

"Farage is in America commenting about a community he knows nothing about.

As he has done time and time again he seeks to use tensions to further societal division for his own political gain"

The same councillor Ali who said on winning the election standing with a Palestinian flag...

"We will not be silenced. We will raise the voice of Gaza. We will raise the voice of Palestine." He then went on to shout "Allahu Akbar", meaning "God is the greatest" in Arabic.

Our hero.... 😂

I do think the Gaza situation is different and to some extent,  needs mentioning and voicing- because what we see is genocide.

However, what I don't like is when it's brought up in any situation that is specific to something else. 

By all means,use the right moment and platforms.