Interesting Happenings In Harehills

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Wow.

That's unbelievable.

I highly doubt he will be charged with anything though, well I certainly hope not.

Yeah I doubt it - looks like in the first place the police might have led him away for his own safety or to avoid an incident but because he was resistant to that they got a bit more hands on with him. Can't blame him though, especially when people are stopping you sleeping, it's hard to stay rational. I'd be fuming.

13 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Yeah I doubt it - looks like in the first place the police might have led him away for his own safety or to avoid an incident but because he was resistant to that they got a bit more hands on with him. Can't blame him though, especially when people are stopping you sleeping, it's hard to stay rational. I'd be fuming.

Indeed.

I lose the plot if I hear the neighbours dogs barking...being a fellow insomniac I am sure you understand!!

Got the Zopliclone from my GP on Friday.

Ive had a half each night since and they do help but only still managing 4-5 hours sleep.

I really don't want to slam a whole one down.

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed.

I lose the plot if I hear the neighbours dogs barking...being a fellow insomniac I am sure you understand!!

Got the Zopliclone from my GP on Friday.

Ive had a half each night since and they do help but only still managing 4-5 hours sleep.

I really don't want to slam a whole one down.

Glad they're working too some extent. Years ago, in the summer, there was some woman, presumably with 'issues', who woke us up night after night yelling "SHANE! SHANE!" over and over. In my head I must have murdered her and Shane about 30 times each.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1