Interesting Happenings In Harehills

Why is it when Farage gets things wrong he's called all the names under the sun?

What Diane 'Russ' Abbott does/says something stupid criticism is called racism?

I mean, Abbott is one of the biggest Leftie race-baiters out there, but that seems to be forgotten about rather quickly in comparison from anyone a bit more right-leaning.

I agree that freedom of speech should also include freedom of criticism... but that last bit seems to be a tad more biased to one side for some...

4 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Why is it when Farage gets things wrong he's called all the names under the sun?

Diane Abbott is also called all names under the sun. So, parity right there. 

Also, there's a difference between 'getting things wrong' and 'making things up'.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

I mean, Abbott is one of the biggest Leftie race-baiters out there, but that seems to be forgotten about rather quickly in comparison from anyone a bit more right-leaning.

I agree that freedom of speech should also include freedom of criticism... but that last bit seems to be a tad more biased to one side for some...

Because Farage is supposed to be the leader of his party, is intentionally seeking the limelight - in an extremely crass manner - and unfortunately has more followers than Abbott.

In her case, she has been thankfully sidelined, Farage, unfortunately can't be - yet.

44 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Right wing,  male, white, middle aged..fair game.

And even those that will argue that fact know deep down it's bang on.

No, cos it's bolloques that you made up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Because Farage is supposed to be the leader of his party, is intentionally seeking the limelight - in an extremely crass manner - and unfortunately has more followers than Abbott.

In her case, she has been thankfully sidelined, Farage, unfortunately can't be - yet.

Why are you thankful Diane Abbots been sidelined ? 

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Right wing,  male, white, middle aged..fair game.

And even those that will argue that fact know deep down it's bang on.

I have two problems with Farage.

Problem one is that he’s a liar. 

Problem two is that he’s a rabble rousing hate monger. A modern day Oswald Mosley.

I’d  have more respect for him if he actually accepted that he was an old fashioned racist and campaigned on those lines. He’s not even honest enough to do that.

• Like 2