Interesting Happenings In Harehills

7 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

And that's your first thought?

Oh dear 🙄 

It's horrible to see what happened in Leeds, but I stand by my point. Grimes isn't a serious journalist,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, prince al said:

Another group who do not respect this country’s laws and values. They must leave!

Don't any of the buggers work?

I know several peaceable Roma people in my area who work. They have nothing to do with this,

Just now, Delbow said:

But they're part of the 'group' you referenced 5 minutes ago - you meant Roma people in general didn't you?

I don’t know who the degenerates and morons are who’s responsible. Is it the Romas? It a long way from Roma?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, prince al said:

I don’t know who the degenerates and morons are who’s responsible. Is it the Romas? It a long way from Roma?

I think you did, otherwise you wouldn't have said "Another group who do not respect this country’s laws and values"

Edited by Delbow

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I think you did, otherwise you wouldn't have said "Another group who do not respect this country’s laws and values"

But didn't you and others label Conservatives as scum?   Does the same rules apply?

Are all conservatives scum?

• Like 3