Interesting Happenings In Harehills

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

This being the case, regarding the Slovakians, you would then think with that being the case and having being welcomed into a new country...the UK...they would then not create a ghetto full of garbage, mattresses, cars on bricks, prostitutes and unruly behaviour in their adopted neighborhood. 

Bizarre.

By no means all do. You could say something similar about white British people: "having access to free education up to the age of 18 and opportunities that people in other parts of the world can only dream of, why do so many waste that and spend their time playing on the PlayStation in their Greggs tracksuits, when they could be doing something useful?"

If you wanted to generalise.

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

you would then think with that being the case and having being welcomed into a new country...the UK...they would then not create a ghetto full of garbage, mattresses, cars on bricks, prostitutes and unruly behaviour in their adopted neighborhood. 

Bizarre.

The university students left our city last week, so it's still full of garbage, the council struggles to empty 100% of household wheelie bins, not a chance in student land.

Again, no idea of the authenticity of this, but I've no reason to doubt it
I don't know where the Leeds Roma originate, so he may well be correct.

Further down the post, he's  civilly responding to Jayda Fransen

image_2024-07-19_120205587.png

25 minutes ago, El Cid said:

The university students left our city last week, so it's still full of garbage, the council struggles to empty 100% of household wheelie bins, not a chance in student land.

Aye, that's the same.

28 minutes ago, Delbow said:

By no means all do. You could say something similar about white British people: "having access to free education up to the age of 18 and opportunities that people in other parts of the world can only dream of, why do so many waste that and spend their time playing on the PlayStation in their Greggs tracksuits, when they could be doing something useful?"

If you wanted to generalise.

I don't think anyone disputes that the UK has a minority of absolute drains on society.

Just now, prince al said:

Why are Slovakians relocating in the UK? 

People moved here when we were in the EU and they had freedom of movement. I imagine most moved to improve their situation - working night shifts in a food factory for minimum wage (a common line of work for Roma migrants) is better than living in a ghetto with no work. 

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

People moved here when we were in the EU and they had freedom of movement. I imagine most moved to improve their situation - working night shifts in a food factory for minimum wage (a common line of work for Roma migrants) is better than living in a ghetto with no work. 

It appears that they have swopped one ghetto for another.