Interesting Happenings In Harehills

6 minutes ago, prince al said:

Why are Slovakians relocating in the UK? 

My highlighting in the quote

Wrong tense for most of those people.
Under EU freedom of movement, people were allowed to move to other EU countries for work; since we are no longer in the EU that freedom has ceased.
However, the UK, unlike most other EU countries, failed to insist that folk who didn't/couldn't support themselves after 3 months, should leave the country.
It was an issue for previous governments of all political colours; one can only speculate as to people they were not asked to leave if they couldn't gain legitimate employment here.

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

To say that would be to misunderstand what a ghetto is, I think. This is what some have left behind.

You would think that if they have left a dump they would endeavour to cherish their new surroundings.

The two main lefties on here just refuse to admit the issue but would rather shout "Racists" and " but whites"

Plenty of other lefties have real concerns about intergration, mass migation, theese are a certain type of 'lefty'

Edited by gamezone07

2 minutes ago, peak4 said:

My highlighting in the quote

Wrong tense for most of those people.
Under EU freedom of movement, people were allowed to move to other EU countries for work; since we are no longer in the EU that freedom has ceased.
However, the UK, unlike most other EU countries, failed to insist that folk who didn't/couldn't support themselves after 3 months, should leave the country.
It was an issue for previous governments of all political colours; one can only speculate as to people they were not asked to leave if they couldn't gain legitimate employment here.

This is diabolical! Heads should roll!

Just now, gamezone07 said:

The two main lefties on here just refuse to admit the issue but would rather shout "Racists" and " but whites"

Plenty of other lefties have real concerns about intergration, mass migation, theese are a ceretain type of 'lefty'

But the Tories caused this, since they have been in power for 14 years.

There have been riots for years, this is nothing new. What did the last inquiry into the riots say what should be done?

The Roma have been vicitimised all over Eastern Europe, discriminated against by the Coomunist States, etc, but to a degree.  here they have a chance to start over, its not perfect, but there is free education, housing, etc,

It's also so interesting and revealing to note the New Left types defending such behaviour, its an ideology, many of them were very quiet when the grooming was going on, espcially the SWP, who worked as social workers, teachers, etc,

I use to go on a radical left dicsusion board, the title there is 'Uprising in Harehills!'

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gamezone07 said:

Plenty of other lefties have real concerns about intergration, mass migation, theese are a certain type of 'lefty'

Ooh, am I one of the main Lefties on here?