which sheffield park will you use this summer?

which will you use? or will it be sheffield by the sea? or meadowhall beach? i love love graves park thats having a huge fixed priced funfair as well, where will you go in sheffield this summer?

Throughout the summer I will definitely make use of Hillsborough Park, Pounds Park, Endcliffe Park and Millhouses Park.

I will almost certainly also go to Sunnybank, Wyming Brook/Fox Hagg, Ecclesall Woods and Norfolk Heritage Park.

My commute also often takes me through South Street Park, the Cholera Monument Park and Clay Wood.

We have such an amazing amount of parks, nature reserves and green spaces — People should make the most of them!

• Like 1

I've just driven past Hillsborough Park & it looked like they were prepping for Tramlines by removing the turf & putting artificial grass down - which I think is a sensible move

• Like 1

well theres loads to do at most parks inc hillsbrough with tramlines and a funfair, graves have a huge funfair , but relax and enjoy, we are so lucky to have all these , plus theres fishing in some , nice tea rooms yes we are so lucky that some people even gifted these open spaces for us to enjot.

I quite like having a walk (from Gleadless Townend) down to & around Manor Fields Park.

It's looking really good there at the moment & it's always nice (when the weather allows) to look at the view down towards the city's east end.

2 hours ago, mad-dad said:

Whichever one is the quietest and most peaceful for me

Unfortunately most parks attract some antisocial people and activities to some extent.

None more so than Middlewood where the feral youths have succeeded in driving away the local bowling team as from next season.

However there are pockets of peace and quiet in most parks if you pick the time and place plus of course the numerous idyllic spots that surround a very green city.