Drink Driving Is Wrong...

Absolutely no question about it. Drink driving is a scourge on society. 

However, after watching my son monopolise my Sega Saturn by playing Sega Rally all day (which was bought for me for father's day apparently 🙄) and he gets the Fastest Lap, Track Record, Course record knocking all my scores off the top I decided that even though I've had a skin full, even though he was extremely excited about beating Dad (he's never done it before) and even though I risked upsetting him greatly I thought "Why the hell not".

So I kicked him off the console, sat down, first try I get fastest lap, course/track record and knock all his scores off the top and replace them with mine.

Yes he's upset, yes I feel guilty but yes, I've found that being drunk improves my scores when playing console games.

Drink Driving is wrong but Drunk Gaming is awesome 👌 

Right, my lads quite upset so I'm off to tell him he's adopted.

(Yeah, drunk me has quite a dark sense of humour ).

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely no question about it. Drink driving is a scourge on society. 

However, after watching my son monopolise my Sega Saturn by playing Sega Rally all day (which was bought for me for father's day apparently 🙄) and he gets the Fastest Lap, Track Record, Course record knocking all my scores off the top I decided that even though I've had a skin full, even though he was extremely excited about beating Dad (he's never done it before) and even though I risked upsetting him greatly I thought "Why the hell not".

So I kicked him off the console, sat down, first try I get fastest lap, course/track record and knock all his scores off the top and replace them with mine.

Yes he's upset, yes I feel guilty but yes, I've found that being drunk improves my scores when playing console games.

Drink Driving is wrong but Drunk Gaming is awesome 👌 

Right, my lads quite upset so I'm off to tell him he's adopted.

(Yeah, drunk me has quite a dark sense of humour ).

Your humour Daddy, is of the Richter scale..

Where would this Forum be without you?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Padders said:

Your humour Daddy, is of the Richter scale..

Where would this Forum be without you?

Thank you Sir. That's very good of you to say. 🙏

Bold.

With legends like you, cressida, Pattricia. Hackey,  echo beach, Pyrotequila and a bunch of others (sorry if I forgot your name, drunk me has a poor memory) on the forum it would still be absolutely awesome 👌 

• Like 1

Drunk gaming is definitely awesome, especially a multiplayer game.

In my younger days I'd go to a mates to hang out, have some drinks and we'd play games.... I miss those days, but we're all grown up now, both married, he's got kids.

Slightly tipsy World of Warcraft was good too, we had a guy that recorded the voice chat and made animated videos to the stories people came out with.

1 minute ago, Pyrotequila said:

Drunk gaming is definitely awesome, especially a multiplayer game.

In my younger days I'd go to a mates to hang out, have some drinks and we'd play games.... I miss those days, but we're all grown up now, both married, he's got kids.

Slightly tipsy World of Warcraft was good too, we had a guy that recorded the voice chat and made animated videos to the stories people came out with.

I did a lot of gaming back in the day. Great Times with good friends. I miss those days. I didn't drink back then though so rediscovering Retro console gaming whilst being a raging alcoholic was kind of a happy accident.  😊 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I did a lot of gaming back in the day. Great Times with good friends. I miss those days. I didn't drink back then though so rediscovering Retro console gaming whilst being a raging alcoholic was kind of a happy accident.  😊 

I'm not a raging alcoholic..  Yet.

But I'm off to bed now, to get untangled.

When I've negotiated the stairs.

Good night matey.....

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm not a raging alcoholic..  Yet.

But I'm off to bed now, to get untangled.

When I've negotiated the stairs.

Good night matey.....

Good luck fella.

And good night. Sleep well Padders 🙏

9 hours ago, despritdan said:

I've tried drunk reading but seeing all the words twice makes it very difficult.

I always close one eye.

But then I find myself half a sleep..