Drink Driving Is Wrong...

On 22/07/2024 at 07:07, The_DADDY said:

Drink Driving is wrong but Drunk Gaming is awesome 👌 

I always used to play so much better on Crash Bandicoot "Crash Team Racing" after a few pints. At  the more tense moments my left leg used to kick off, a trait that I noticed years later in my Son! :D

• Haha 1

Just now, Draggletail said:

I always used to play so much better on Crash Bandicoot "Crash Team Racing" after a few pints. At  the more tense moments my left leg used to kick off, a trait that I noticed years later in my Son! :D

Crash Bandicoot was great 👏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Crash Bandicoot was great 👏

It really was! I introduced my kids to it when they were old enough, a bit of retro, and they loved it too. My eldest still has the Crash games and the PS2. 👍

3 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

It really was! I introduced my kids to it when they were old enough, a bit of retro, and they loved it too. My eldest still has the Crash games and the PS2. 👍

My young youngun found the delights of retro gaming with an N64. She absolutely loves it although I've always been a Sega man 😀

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

My young youngun found the delights of retro gaming with an N64. She absolutely loves it although I've always been a Sega man 😀

I'm lost when it comes to the N64! The missus and I had a hand held Sega and the main game we played was Sonic. As I'm sure you'll remember, the whole game had to be done in one go, no save points. Die, and it was start again at the beginning! She was the first of us to complete it, I still remember that. Good times. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

I'm lost when it comes to the N64! The missus and I had a hand held Sega and the main game we played was Sonic. As I'm sure you'll remember, the whole game had to be done in one go, no save points. Die, and it was start again at the beginning! She was the first of us to complete it, I still remember that. Good times. :thumbsup:

They were the best times 😊

• Like 1