What could you not do without?

My daily  and weekend newspapers! Yes, I know the newspapers are considered to be old-fashioned in these hi-tech days and I know that they are costly (especially the weekend papers) and , yes, I also know that all the same news and info is readily available online, but there's something I just love about sitting down to read the papers from cover-to-cover and I enjoy doing the puzzles and crosswords too!

• Like 3

My garden kneeler. A couple of years ago I had a knee injury and at first I could hardly walk. For ages afterwards it was incredibly difficult to kneel down or crouch, which made weeding and cleaning quite painful. Then an acquaintance mentioned that she had a garden kneeler (comfortable padded base with a metal frame to help you get up and down) and how brilliant it was. Bought one, and I have to say it’s a complete game changer. The only downside is that I no longer have an excuse not to do the weeding….

3 minutes ago, Slighty batty said:

My garden kneeler. A couple of years ago I had a knee injury and at first I could hardly walk. For ages afterwards it was incredibly difficult to kneel down or crouch, which made weeding and cleaning quite painful. Then an acquaintance mentioned that she had a garden kneeler (comfortable padded base with a metal frame to help you get up and down) and how brilliant it was. Bought one, and I have to say it’s a complete game changer. The only downside is that I no longer have an excuse not to do the weeding….

Crikey, when I was younger a Garden Kneeler meant something completely different!!

• Haha 2

Just now, Slighty batty said:

Ooo now you come to mention it I could do with one of them too! 

Overrated.

The thought is much better than the act!

Uncomfortable, messy, cold and bloody ants getting everywhere!

• Haha 1