Kamala Harris

40 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I personally think she is doing excellent and is making Trump look old and worn out.

Spot on AL.

She's feisty, intelligent, there's a spark about her, she'll make mincemeat of Trump.

Lump on at 10/11. pinching money...

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Spot on AL.

She's feisty, intelligent, there's a spark about her, she'll make mincemeat of Trump.

Lump on at 10/11. pinching money...

I had a wee tickle on her at 4-1 a few weeks ago, 

She will win, might have to put a few more on!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I’m sure that she’s getting louder by the day. 

😂  Hope she isn't going to ramble on as much as Donald Trump usually does in their future debate together.

The delightful Ann Coulter has thrust herself forward into the limelight again with a characteristically mean spirited tweet which she quickly deleted after criticism came pouring in.

Watching his dad Tim Walz' speech to Democratic Party, his son Gus got to his feet and said "that's my Dad!" with tears streaming down his face. 

Whilst Michelle Obama praised Gus' heartwarming reaction; Coulter took to X to say he was "weird".

Michelle Obama praises Gus Walz’s reaction to dad’s speech swipes at critics after Ann Coulter mocked teen | The Independent

30 minutes ago, Mister M said:

The delightful Ann Coulter has thrust herself forward into the limelight again with a characteristically mean spirited tweet which she quickly deleted after criticism came pouring in.

Watching his dad Tim Walz' speech to Democratic Party, his son Gus got to his feet and said "that's my Dad!" with tears streaming down his face. 

Whilst Michelle Obama praised Gus' heartwarming reaction; Coulter took to X to say he was "weird".

Michelle Obama praises Gus Walz’s reaction to dad’s speech swipes at critics after Ann Coulter mocked teen | The Independent

It was watching, it was incredibly weird, like some religious cult reaction.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It was watching, it was incredibly weird, like some religious cult reaction.

Perhaps he was incredibly proud and shocked that his Dad could be VP?

I have read that he has a learning difficulty and his reaction could be related to that

35 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I have read that he has a learning difficulty and his reaction could be related to that

Very much so by the looks of it.

image.png.e5ca2dc6bbd9a081019a72dcc58afab5.png

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Ah, I didn't realise that.

Don't I feel the jerk now!!

• Haha 1