Kamala Harris

36 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Utterly pointless attempting to have a debate with someone like you. You are completely brainwashed and incapable of logic or reasoning.

Firstly, I am not a ' leftist ' nor for that matter am I a ' rightist '. I consider the extremes of both of those political ideologies to be highly dangerous to humanity. Communism and Fascism both end up in destroying the lives and welfare of the population.

But of course in your indoctrinated mind anyone not agreeing with your love affair with Trump has to be a ' lefty '.

If you believe that the shooter was influenced by Trump being compared to Hitler maybe The Donald should be really worried by the choice of J D Vance as his running mate.  Vance once called Trump " a moral disaster " and " a total fraud " and " Americas Hitler ".

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/jd-vance-from-vocal-opponent-trumps-running-mate

What if Vance still believes that, but has decided to deal with  it by ingratiating himself with Trump, becoming Vice President, then assassinating Trump and becoming POTUS himself?

There are people who believe that Lyndon Baines Johnson had a hand in the assassination of JFK in LBJ's state of Texas.  If Trump wins the election perhaps he should avoid paying a visit to Ohio 😲 .

Conspiracy theory or uncanny future prediction?  🤣

" Republican shooter angle "?  Was the shooter a registered Republican? Yes, he was, according to all reports, so in what way was the comment " an angle " other than in your paranoid mind?

39 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Utterly pointless attempting to have a debate with someone like you. You are completely brainwashed and incapable of logic or reasoning.

Thanks for your comments!

Have a nice day  😀

21 hours ago, cressida said:

I shall miss both of your extra long posts🤣

Worry not.

I'll still be here until November when we'll see if my predictions have any validity.

The Media will turn 180 degrees, in a New York Minute. - check!

Joe won't be the Democrat nominee in 2024 - check!

Tin pot Zelensky will be forced to negotiate a settlement involving territory in the Ukraine, and be prevented from starting WW3 by attacking the nuke-armed Russian Motherland with U.S., U.K. and NATO weapons and support. - We'll see!

The U.S. get to decide if they want to be a welfare state dominated by, and dependent on a shadowy monopoly of players who will decide who gets to be figurehead for 4 years! - We'll see!

Fun? Wow! 😷

50 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Oooooh you Pootin loving evil person you!!!!!

Pootin is evil dint ya know 😀

Yes.

Bombing innocent people does tend to be considered pretty evil.