Violence aginst women and girls.

11 minutes ago, Delbow said:

You may prefer your own experiences, it doesn't mean they are representative of the wider population. You may as well say 'I prefer not to know the full picture'.

True.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Agree to disagree.

Do you think women, especially the younger generation are more violent?

I've heard of female gangs, I would imagine they are formed at school,  I get the impression that teachers don't know the half of what goes on when they leave the classroom.  Some boys say disgusting things in front of the girls.  How do you stop that?

2 hours ago, Top4719 said:

This is exactly the reason, importing people who have been brought up to treat women worse than animals was never going to end well, you only need to look at the stats in other high immigration countries, it will continue to get worse and more women will suffer as people make excuses for it and the authorities cover it up with misleading "statistics".

Maybe we should allow more women in to ease the problem.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cressida said:

I've heard of female gangs, I would imagine they are formed at school,  I get the impression that teachers don't know the half of what goes on when they leave the classroom.  Some boys say disgusting things in front of the girls.  How do you stop that?

I don't think you can Cressida, unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't think you can Cressida, unfortunately.

I think you can. It's called bringing your kids up right, to be respectful and to understand the impact of your behaviour on others. Schools do have lessons on mutual respect in relationships and issues such as consent, which will cement good parenting, but I suspect can't  counteract bad parenting.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I think you can. It's called bringing your kids up right, to be respectful and to understand the impact of your behaviour on others. Schools do have lessons on mutual respect in relationships and issues such as consent, which will cement good parenting, but I suspect can't  counteract bad parenting.

Well obviously, but I really don't think the millions of feral parents that inhabit this planet care about that.

• Like 1

On 23/07/2024 at 13:21, peak4 said:

I wonder how many contributors to this topic actually read the post to which Cressida was referring.
To make it easier, here's a link avoiding the paywall.
Violence against women soars by 40% as police chief brands crime rate a ‘national emergency’

As mentioned earlier, we also have the Andrew Tate and related issues to contend with; separately, try entering the term "leathering" into this forum's search engine and see how often promotion/normalisation of violence occurs.

On 23/07/2024 at 13:21, peak4 said:

I wonder how many contributors to this topic actually read the post to which Cressida was referring.
To make it easier, here's a link avoiding the paywall.
Violence against women soars by 40% as police chief brands crime rate a ‘national emergency’

As mentioned earlier, we also have the Andrew Tate and related issues to contend with; separately, try entering the term "leathering" into this forum's search engine and see how often promotion/normalisation of violence occurs.

My bold.

Behave now. That's a real stretch. 

• Like 1