Cheatle resigns.

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yup. Twas inevitable. 

Time will now tell if she was just incompetent or something more sinister went on. 

Yet another conspiracy, The_DADDY?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BigPP said:

Yet another conspiracy, The_DADDY?

It could be just that and it'll amount to nothing however evidence is starting to come out that not all is as it seemed. 

The ladder, the range finder, the explosive detonator, the crowd screaming at the police to tackle the man, the fact SS wouldn't put anyone on the roof of that building so instead put operatives inside it. 

Like I say, could all amount to nothing though. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It could be just that and it'll amount to nothing however evidence is starting to come out that not all is as it seemed. 

The ladder, the range finder, the explosive detonator, the crowd screaming at the police to tackle the man, the fact SS wouldn't put anyone on the roof of that building so instead put operatives inside it. 

Like I say, could all amount to nothing though. 

Fill your boots with this, The_DADDY.

55 minutes ago, BigPP said:

Fill your boots with this, The_DADDY.

Not watched it all yet but so far is say I agree with Ron Johnson.  I've seen videos which suggest the same thing. Could be true, might not be but it is possible in my opinion As for tyt? They lose most if their credibility by the way they spend most of their time belittling him and social media instead of showing why he's wrong.

Maybe tyt do that later in the video. I guess I'll find out when I watch the rest 👍