Not Terror Related

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Delbow said:

A sadly inevitable consequence of cutting and neglecting mental health services for 14 years, if indeed it is mental health related.

I see, somebody else’s fault again.

Nottingham attacks: Families call for law change after CPS review https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-68643143

Edited by Jim Hardie
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Delbow said:

A sadly inevitable consequence of cutting and neglecting mental health services for 14 years, if indeed it is mental health related.

H’mm 14 years, I presume that it was OK prior to that. 🤔

5 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Yes, there were no attacks due to mental health issues ever, until the conservatives came to power.

🤦

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

It wasn't great. But take resources out of something that was already not very good - does anyone think that would make it better? Of course it wouldn't.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Delbow said:

It wasn't great. But take resources out of something that was already not very good - does anyone think that would make it better? Of course it wouldn't.

I’m expecting that anything functioning well  today that was of Tory implementation will now be a Labour success, whilst anything going wrong will a Tory failure, such is politics. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I’m expecting that anything functioning well  today that was of Tory implementation will now be a Labour success, whilst anything going wrong will a Tory failure, such is politics. 🙄

Why? Both parties have done a poor job on community mental health services in the last 25 years, but only one actively made it worse by taking money out of them. Labour actively made inpatient services worse, which does have an adverse knock-on effect on community services.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1