Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

1 minute ago, mafya said:

No here you go hopefully back under wherever you crawled out of to post nonsense

I take it you've just come along to disrupt the thread then eh? 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I take it you've just come along to disrupt the thread then eh? 

No I corrected your wrong assumption , are you now trying to take the thread down another path because to be honest I havnt got the time to play along tonight so will leave it at that.

He wasn’t a terrorist and the police wasn’t under the impression he was a terrorist either but to chuck the cat amongst the pigeons I will say I think its  a case of police brutality against an ethnic person but I don’t know wether it’s intentionally because he was ethnic person..

Just now, mafya said:

No I corrected your wrong assumption , are you now trying to take the thread down another path because to be honest I havnt got the time to play along tonight so will leave it at that.

He wasn’t a terrorist and the police wasn’t under the impression he was a terrorist either but to chuck the cat amongst the pigeons I will say I think its  a case of police brutality against an ethnic person but I don’t know wether it’s intentionally because he was ethnic person..

😂

Just now, mafya said:

Unfortunately, police brutality isn’t limited to ‘ethnic people’.  It can be anyone they stereotype/don’t like the look of/see as an easy target.   It needs to stop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mafya said:

Your posts so far have been nonsense, 

So you think its because he was an ethnic person but don't know if it was because he was an ethnic person  . And you accuse me of nonsense . 

Just now, redruby said:

Unfortunately, police brutality isn’t limited to ‘ethnic people’.  It can be anyone they stereotype/don’t like the look of/see as an easy target.   It needs to stop.

Oh I agree but sometimes some officers let their own prejudices effect their actions unfortunately..

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

So you think its because he was an ethnic person but don't know if it was because he was an ethnic person  . And you accuse me of nonsense . 

Read the post again and when you fully understand it then post..

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

So you think it’s because he was an ethnic person but don't know if it was because he was an ethnic person  . And you accuse me of nonsense . 

Is English your first language or are you just not good at understanding English?

😂I

Edited by mafya