Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

What were the police doing taking arms to a domestic altercation? 

Our police are not supposed to be armed unless in certain quite stringent circumstances.

And why kick a man in the face when he is lying innert on the floor and posing no threat?

I only stated the reason why I understood police used their feet.  Not that I think it’s ok to kick someone on the ground in the head!!

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Biggest load of rubbish posted for a long time.

What is?  My reply? If do  then please read my reply to Anna B who also decided to wade in and interpret a reason as an excuse!!!

Most people would look at the video of what happened and think the scenes were brutal....

But not Richard Tice and 30p lee:

Tice told Jeremy Kyle that he finds the images "rather reassuring":

For his part, 30p flea said

“The vast majority of decent Brits would applaud this type of policing. We are sick of the namby pamby approach”.

“Time to back our boys in blue.”

Lee Anderson backs Manchester Airport officers with call to end weak policing | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

If I didn't feel a bit sorry for this pair idiots, I'd be looking forward to seeing them getting the same treatment from the police....

1 hour ago, peak4 said:

Nazir Afzal was a bout right as far as I can tell. No-one here will have any idea of exactly what happened or the preceding incident(s).
Fortunately, (if that's an appropriate word here), this was at an airport, so as well as all the mobile phone footage on the internet, there is likely to be high quality CCTV available for any inquiry. The combination of both types of recording will hopefully see anyone guilty of a crime prosecuted, whether they be police or public.
Personally I'm not defending anyone assaulting the police; it seems likely that the ginger haired copper was the one with the alleged broken nose.
I've already seen commentary, from folk who clearly weren't there, claiming she was useless and standing around watching;  obviously not the case, but once again an opportunity for some to claim she wouldn't get involved because the suspects weren't white, whilst at the same time questioning the use of females in the police force.

An earlier Facebook clip in this thread showed an officer with a Tazer identifying an individual, after which the footage went blurry.
This would appear to be the incident viewed from a different phone video; I'm not defending the comments above the video myself.
At first glance it seems to be a fast moving incident, with someone else in the background also being restrained, but it does looks a bit like an over reaction in the method of arrest of an individual who wasn't seeming to be an immediate threat; shouty certainly, but not immediately threatening.
One of the folk apparently has a brother who is a serving police officer.
None of us here know the facts, and I'd suggest it's unhelpful to to target anyone involved as being wholly in the wrong; I'm hoping it will all come out in the end, before it spreads to wider unrest against the police.

This is sensible reply and I hope people read it properly.  Unfortunately, many seem to be a thick as mince  and  are only capable of jumping to conclusions.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

🤣

Oh dear, you really do have it bad. That conclusion of yours is in your head. No where else.

Have a lovely day 😀

You are being a slippery snake again go look at gaz786 post where he says it may be terror related and I reply that they knew it wasn’t and you quoted my post and said “did they?”

keep slithering its what you do best always trying to twist things..

Just now, mafya said:

You are being a slippery snake again go look at gaz786 post where he says it may be terror related and I reply that they knew it wasn’t and you quoted my post and said “did they?”

keep slithering its what you do best always trying to twist things..

Did you notice the question mark ?

32 minutes ago, redruby said:

I only stated the reason why I understood police used their feet.  Not that I think it’s ok to kick someone on the ground in the head!!

l  know that.

I was only pointing out in general that the police excuse wasn't valid, not that you were condoning their behaviour

32 minutes ago, redruby said:

What is?  My reply? If do  then please read my reply to Anna B who also decided to wade in and interpret a reason as an excuse!!!

There's. no excuse for what he did and I'm sure they don't train firearms officers to do that.

There is no excuse what so ever for the action of the copper,  the bloke was laid on his front and arms behind his back before the out of control copper thought he was taking a penalty kick on a football pitch,    suspension what a joke, he needs locking up for ABH, the video shows the crime committed plainly.  Barbaric. :gag: