Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

44 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Do you read the links that you post ?

If you look at the post I made straight after I stated my bad got it wrong it was the photo that was fake.

Sometimes after a long day at work you brain can miss read things I’m afraid..

1 hour ago, mafya said:

Sorry my bad the pictures circulating about the officers broken nose injuries are from 3020 according to the article..

My bold. 

You got one of these? 😀

giphy (2).gif

• Haha 3

Mr Tice seemed quite happy to share the misinformation to help stir up more ill sentiments
Surely we should expect a higher standard of behaviour from our MPs
image.png.8da4ebdfd7de74f198eea31458f10e30.png

This one wasn't much better
image.png.3d4cab7b805ac53152454e74b9112c0b.png

3 hours ago, mafya said:

If you look at the post I made straight after I stated my bad got it wrong it was the photo that was fake.

Sometimes after a long day at work you brain can miss read things I’m afraid..

Fair play, but your burning desire and bias to exonerate fellow Muslims led you to make a false assumption.

Why is this?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Fair play, but your burning desire and bias to exonerate fellow Muslims led you to make a false assumption.

Why is this?

I don’t have a burning desire to exonerate a person who is Muslim,  stop projecting your way of thinking onto me just because it might be the way you are ie you would come to the defence of someone who is similar to yourself.

we will all have to wait for the investigation although I will say why is the other party who actually racially abused the brothers mother not green roughed up?

From what I read the brothers were aggrieved that the police were only interested in arresting them and not the actual aggressors who started the fight so it kicked off.

Ive been on the receiving end of police brutality so the cooper with the broken nose might have received it while she was roughing up the brothers so instead of being quick to condemn because it’s a woman officer that got injured we should wait for the full facts.

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

I don’t have a burning desire to exonerate a person who is Muslim,  stop projecting your way of thinking onto me just because it might be the way you are ie you would come to the defence of someone who is similar to yourself.

we will all have to wait for the investigation although I will say why is the other party who actually racially abused the brothers mother not green roughed up?

From what I read the brothers were aggrieved that the police were only interested in arresting them and not the actual aggressors who started the fight so it kicked off.

Ive been on the receiving end of police brutality so the cooper with the broken nose might have received it while she was roughing up the brothers so instead of being quick to condemn because it’s a woman officer that got injured we should wait for the full facts.

Quite correct in your assumptions 

3 minutes ago, mafya said:

Quite correct in your assumptions mafya hope the lawman doesn't take sides🤞

In this article it says when the police confronted the brothers and their mother one of the officers punched their mother in the face so I’m assuming the woman copper got giddy and if she did punch their mother in the face then she actually deserved the nose injury.=

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13674285/What-happened-Manchester-Airport-arrest-stamp-kick-video.html

6 hours ago, RollingJ said:

The picture may have been of a previous incident, but GMP confirmed one of their officers received a broken nose in the incident.

This article says the mother was punched in the face by an officer which led to the officers being injured, which if true then in my veiw the brothers were defending their mother who was a victim of crime that started the whole situation=

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13674285/What-happened-Manchester-Airport-arrest-stamp-kick-video.html