Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

4 minutes ago, mafya said:

Who you calling coward? Typical beh@viour expected from you nothing to come back with so you att@ck the poster!

Which is why I suggested adding "ad hominem" to Cressida's list of Latin phrases yesterday 😉 "  Wiki
Have a read if you're not familiar with the phrase.

• Like 2

I’m not a terrorist supporting racist who comes to the defence of fellow Asians as posted by resident but the post has been removed but someone has quoted it.

I say it as I see it.

Im not going to lie and pretend to be a perfect person but at the same time I do take offence to being called a racist.

25 years ago I was a thug and went to jail for a big sentence, since my release 19 years ago I have turned my life around and made a success of it.

Im married to a lovely white English woman and I only eat curry maybe once a week, I don’t get the urge to kill any non Muslims and I have more non Muslim friends then Muslim ones.

Schooled means taught a lesson the hard way and yes the lads shouldn’t have attacked  the police and the police  officer has overstepped the mark and yes he was att@vied but a person in his position should be able to keep control.

The posters who personally att@ck me need to realise that I have thick skin but will not just take it and will respond back.

I don’t believe violence is the answer although if someone attacked my mrs or kids/ family et+ then there is a possibility that if b@caked into aco4ner I could respond with violence but thankfully I have not had to for a very very long time.

I do feel that sometimes I do get targeted on forums because  I’m a Muslim or I support the Palestinians but  I’m used to it now.

I don’t look at a persons religion or ethnicity before everything else so those guilty of thinking I do I ask you to please engage your brain and stop stereotyping.

3 hours ago, cressida said:

He is very consistent in his views and sees minorities as vulnerable,  I believe he hates violence the same as we all do.

I renounced violence a long time ago and I will pull up people for bigotry/xenophobia ect and not just when it is minorities I also do it when an ethnic person is doing it towards a white person.

You wouldn’t believe how many times someone has said English people are racists and colonised the world etc et+ and I have had to say whoa you can’t judge an entire race based on the past or the actions of a few.

Oh just thought I would mention sometimes I think people don’t realise I’m a 51 year old man and not some teenager who is wet behind the ears with no life experience….

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mafya said:

Where have I said it is because they are Asian that the coppers wanted to rough them up?

There are some coppers out there on a power trip that do rough you up regardless of race and I’m currently awaiting compensation for being roughed up and wrongly arrested but not because I was Asian but because the police did not do their job properly as the suspect they wanted was of a different height and build type to me.

I haven’t got time to trawl through the entire thread but that was the impression I got.  Maybe I’m wrong though and I apologise if so.  

However, on my other point about ‘schooling coppers’ you most certainly did say that and my point about making excuses for violent thugs stand.

5 minutes ago, redruby said:

I haven’t got time to trawl through the entire thread but that was the impression I got.  Maybe I’m wrong though and I apologise if so.  

However, on my other point about ‘schooling coppers’ you most certainly did say that and my point about making excuses for violent thugs stand.

I did say the copper got schooled and it wasn’t making an excuse for a thug it was my interpretation of the matter which is that I think the police went in heavy handed when they approached them and ended up getting taught a hard lesson which is what schooled means by a 19 year old.

I have experienced first hand myself over zealous policemen who when detaining me for questioning and me offering no resistance they have decided to jump on me and aggressively arrest me when there was no need and at the same time they jumped on my autistic son who was 19 at the time for something that was nothing to do with us.

Im not saying all coppers are like this but there are some that use their position of power  to be rough with people.

If you watch the video before it kicks off the policeman already has his taser out when the lads brother was asking why they were being detained. Straight from the off he seemed ready for action instead of dealing with it in a calm way ie he could have said an allegation has been made and we need to get your side of the story etc.

9 hours ago, peak4 said:

Which is why I suggested adding "ad hominem" to Cressida's list of Latin phrases yesterday 😉 "  Wiki
Have a read if you're not familiar with the phrase.

I don't recall making a list of Latin phrases,  where?

9 hours ago, mafya said:

I’m not a terrorist supporting racist who comes to the defence of fellow Asians as posted by resident but the post has been removed but someone has quoted it.

I say it as I see it.

Im not going to lie and pretend to be a perfect person but at the same time I do take offence to being called a racist.

25 years ago I was a thug and went to jail for a big sentence, since my release 19 years ago I have turned my life around and made a success of it.

Im married to a lovely white English woman and I only eat curry maybe once a week, I don’t get the urge to kill any non Muslims and I have more non Muslim friends then Muslim ones.

Schooled means taught a lesson the hard way and yes the lads shouldn’t have attacked  the police and the police  officer has overstepped the mark and yes he was att@vied but a person in his position should be able to keep control.

The posters who personally att@ck me need to realise that I have thick skin but will not just take it and will respond back.

I don’t believe violence is the answer although if someone attacked my mrs or kids/ family et+ then there is a possibility that if b@caked into aco4ner I could respond with violence but thankfully I have not had to for a very very long time.

I do feel that sometimes I do get targeted on forums because  I’m a Muslim or I support the Palestinians but  I’m used to it now.

I don’t look at a persons religion or ethnicity before everything else so those guilty of thinking I do I ask you to please engage your brain and stop stereotyping.

No, you get responses because of your views, nothing to do with your ethnicity.

For example your avatar..... nothing wrong with wanting that, but you have put it on a public forum to antagonise so expect a reaction.

Take that chip off your shoulder.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No, you get responses because of your views, nothing to do with your ethnicity.

For example your avatar..... nothing wrong with wanting that, but you have put it on a public forum to antagonise so expect a reaction.

Take that chip off your shoulder.

I put my avatar to show my support for the occupied Palestinians and yes I do believe I get some responses from the same few posters including yourself because of my ethnicity and let’s include support for Palestine in that too. 
The poster resident posted that I was a terrorist supporting racist earlier that someone quoted although the original post has disappeared.

I don’t have a chip on my shoulder I have a chapati on it.

Anyway what’s your opinion on the 39 police officers injured by the rioting mob at Southport?

2 hours ago, cressida said:

I don't recall making a list of Latin phrases,  where?

You didn't but did mention sub-judice, a Latin phrase, so I suggested adding ad hominem  to start a useful list