Police filmed kicking man's head at airport

15 minutes ago, mad-dad said:

Has anyone seen a version of this footage whereby there is no blurring of the image? The more I view the footage, the more it seems the copper is maybe stamping on the bloke's phone/hand while he's got it up to his ear followed by a kick to get it out of his hand ... which appears successful. Could be wrong of course, but that's how it appears to me.

There is no doubt that the office kicks him in the head, he will face the consequences.

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

You'll have no problem quoting the post then will you? 

Won’t let me multi quote but when I replied to gaz786 that the coppers knew it wasn’t terror related you quoted my post and posted “they did?”

stop trying to w@nggle out of it like a slippery snake…

12 minutes ago, redruby said:

It on a couple of the Twitter links people have posted on this thread.  Obviously kicking the man in the head was wrong but I believe the police were using their feet because they were armed and there was a danger the men could have taken their weapons from their hands?

Biggest load of rubbish posted for a long time.

7 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Not defending what appears to be happening it that footage, but why did the individuals concerned decide it was a good idea to start a brawl at an airport?

I think they were called to deal with a serious incident.

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

I think they were called to deal with a serious incident.

Who? Those who attacked the police officers? 🙂

No - I know you were referring to the the police, but that is not the way I read your comment initially.

However, disturbances at airports are still given a high priority, for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mafya said:

They knew it wasn’t a terrorist, my opinion is copper thought I’m going to give this  fella a good beating end of.

You don't kick anyone when they are laid out on the floor,

How did they know?